Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
since how long ur status is in process
is there any changes inside the in process link like we have started processing on so and so date

fireworks said:
My address too appeared today.
They keep on appearing and disappearing every alternate week.

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
magar said:
since how long ur status is in process
is there any changes inside the in process link like we have started processing on so and so date
IN PROCESS started before 70 days or so.
Its just IN PROCESS with RBVO details.

kushu

Jul 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/2010
AOR Received.
27/04/2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Dear Friends,

with the grace of God , i recieved my medicals.

thankyou guru gobind singh jee- visakhi da gift dey dita manu.

i am very thankfull to all of you as i was with this thread every day as a silent member.

thankyou.

recieved medical, pp, rpf ,pcc request.

kushu

Jul 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/01/2010
AOR Received.
27/04/2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Dear Friends,

one question as i am having viral this time and due to this my chest has congestion .

should i go with medicals asap or should i take medicine for a week and then go for medicals

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
kushu said:
Dear Friends,

one question as i am having viral this time and due to this my chest has congestion .

should i go with medicals asap or should i take medicine for a week and then go for medicals
doctor will ask you if you are taking any medicine , so common viral infection should be ignored in tests i guess , ask your doctor

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kushu said:
Dear Friends,

Congrats on getting the medicals!
I would suggest to wait out for the Viral infection to go, as blood results & Chest X-ray will show non standard readings not worth sending to CHC. Anyways the Doctor will himself advise you to come later if you are suffering from any infection.
It's better to take complete bed rest & wait for the infection to go (should be not more then 5-7 days).
Take the medicals thereafter.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Veere aidan hi lagda hai....Don't worry....be in touch with me ....i am going to attend the session on 18 April....will give you all the download....yeah action plan according to resume ...we will not be able to do but no issues i know you don't need anyone to make action plans for you....

Cheers

Gaurav

jassi_cool1980 said:
again received email from them

" Hi Jaspreet,

We have session in Delhi on 2nd may. If you are interested Please revert. We will be glad to see u in the session.

Regards

CIIP Team"

and i am flying to Australia on 3rd . mereee teee uhanaaa de rasheeeee nahein mildeeee :p :p :p :p :p

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Well guys address appearing and disappearing is quite a thing....but in my opinion it does mean something...and it is happening quite regularly then i would say be hopeful.....Jassi's address disappeared for about 2 weeks and his visa came ....my address went missing 3 times the VISA didn't come....then it went missing for good one week and status changed as a matter of fact the address came back today again after 2 weeks.....i have recd the VISA.....what i think the address goes because you have your BFD in that week......if they work on the file good otherwise address come back......if your address is playing hide and seek regularly then i guess they are giving you smaller BFD'd and you may get the VISA soon.....it happened with me ....before getting the VISA my address was going almost every alternate week.......

I may be wrong this is just an assumption after observing things on the forum....

Good luck Guys

Cheers

Gav

fireworks said:
My address too appeared today.
They keep on appearing and disappearing every alternate week.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Congrats Kushu!!!!..good luck....have a good one

kushu said:
Dear Friends,

with the grace of God , i recieved my medicals.

thankyou guru gobind singh jee- visakhi da gift dey dita manu.

i am very thankfull to all of you as i was with this thread every day as a silent member.

thankyou.

recieved medical, pp, rpf ,pcc request.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Brother....As yukon and jassi have already told you....their concern is not your Fever.....they have concerns regarding contagious diseases like TB, HIV, Hepatitis A and B......but advisable is get better and then go for the medical....there is no harm in waiting for another 3-4 days when you have waited for so long......

Cheers

Gav

kushu said:
Dear Friends,

deepaksinghal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2010
CANADA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting.........
Interview........
no need .............
Passport Req..
waiting ............
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ............
my address also appear & disappear in the last two week.

Gav said:
Well guys address appearing and disappearing is quite a thing....but in my opinion it does mean something...and it is happening quite regularly then i would say be hopeful.....Jassi's address disappeared for about 2 weeks and his visa came ....my address went missing 3 times the VISA didn't come....then it went missing for good one week and status changed as a matter of fact the address came back today again after 2 weeks.....i have recd the VISA.....what i think the address goes because you have your BFD in that week......if they work on the file good otherwise address come back......if your address is playing hide and seek regularly then i guess they are giving you smaller BFD'd and you may get the VISA soon.....it happened with me ....before getting the VISA my address was going almost every alternate week.......

I may be wrong this is just an assumption after observing things on the forum....

Good luck Guys

Cheers

Gav

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
My address also appeared today after missing two weeks continuously.It is second time that the address is missing.
libra

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
Gav said:
Veere aidan hi lagda hai....Don't worry....be in touch with me ....i am going to attend the session on 18 April....will give you all the download....yeah action plan according to resume ...we will not be able to do but no issues i know you don't need anyone to make action plans for you....

Cheers

Gaurav
it is not like that, i really wanted to attend their session ,as i have heard great things about them. but what i really surprised was instead of realizing their mistake they are giving a vocabulary lesson. and one thing which i learned and learned well that don't take any bullshit from anybody except from your parents or your wife, not even from your kids. if you are right, then that's the way to go. i am not going there as a second class citizen , and ciip is in public service , so their manner and deeds should reflect that. i am basically happy to go along guy , but if other person think i am fool then i don't take things lying down. simple as that