Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Oh my God!!!
So many rejections.
They martyred people's hope on Martyer's day.

Really sorry for all guys who got rejections.

My status is 'In process' since 26th Jan and it still is.

ms84

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Passport Req..
pending
Dont worry guys.. Be happy all the time..
Whtever ..;;
Whtever Begins also Ends

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be this will ease some tension to those whose status has changed to "In Process" with RBVO details in (I'm one of 'em)

See, people who got rejections this week with their ECAS were changed on 26 jan, have clearly got on ECAS (today) that, a letter has been sent on 27 or 28 or 31 jan.

This means their files were actually processed on the date, letters were issued. however, ecas changed before the files were actually processed.

The conclusion is ECAS has problem. It is a bug.... Now let us not bug ourself with the threat of rejection. Perhaps, lets pray to god that we get medicals very soon and people who already got medicals get visas very soon....

All the best to all of you

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
tarakrs said:
May be this will ease some tension to those whose status has changed to "In Process" with RBVO details in (I'm one of 'em)

See, people who got rejections this week with their ECAS were changed on 26 jan, have clearly got on ECAS (today) that, a letter has been sent on 27 or 28 or 31 jan.

This means their files were actually processed on the date, letters were issued. however, ecas changed before the files were actually processed.

The conclusion is ECAS has problem. It is a bug.... Now let us not bug ourself with the threat of rejection. Perhaps, lets pray to god that we get medicals very soon and people who already got medicals get visas very soon....

all the best to you too

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
tarakrs said:

Thanks Tarak.. this is definatley comforting.. will try and send u the other threads in the evening as I am in office now...

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
tarakrs said:

I think you are right tarak. Otherwise no way would anyone get a rejection without additional documents/interview.
But manish82 got his medical request, though he got update on 26th Jan but ofcourse his update was genuine one mentioning date of process.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi i am sorry to hear about mr harpreet sing . well certainly unfortunate .
well guys hope is still there and dont think negative . things will certainly not be that bad. with all the rejections lets c
regards
god bless all

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hundreds urge to restore funding to immigration settlement agencies in Toronto

Canada, 31st January: A large number of immigrants are urging the Canadian government to undo the funding cuts for immigration settlement agencies in Toronto.

Toronto Liberal MPs joined the immigrants in asking feds to reinstate funding for settlement agencies in GTA by launching a campaign named ‘The Fair Start’ Thursday.And around 500 protestors gathered on Toronto City Hall for launching the campaign ‘Rewind the Cuts’.

Funding to the tune of around $22 million will be withdrawn from various settlement programs in Toronto and these federal cuts are nearly 50 percent of the $43 million cuts in federal funding throughout Ontario.

This step will result in loss of jobs for around 1,000 people within the GTA and will make it impossible for around 10,300 new immigrants receiving immigration and settlement services.

The share of Toronto’s funding will be reduced to $118 million from $140 million. This is an attack on Toronto, not just on the South Asian Women’s Center, stated Kripa Sekhar, executive director of the agency in Toronto.

This agency will lose around $570,000 funding from federal government and will have no option but to close down.

Come April 1, 2011 and around 33 organizations of Ontario involved in providing employment, language and integration services to newcomers and immigrants will face closures.

It may be noted that the Canada immigration department had announced way back in December last year that funding for around a dozen immigration settlement agencies in Toronto will not be restored by the federal government.

MP Gerard Kennedy stated that immigrants including newcomers will not be provided immigration settlement services by agencies. Kennedy added that Toronto is seeing a cut in federal funding when the rate of joblessness and immigration is going up.

Simon Zhong, who is among several workers of Toronto settlement agencies involved in helping immigrants and newcomers and facing closure due to funding cuts voiced his frustration against the issue.

Around 300 protestors including Zhong urged Jason Kenney, the Canada immigration minister to undo $53 million federal cuts. Nawang Choedon, a Tibetan monk stated that such a move will be a big blow for hundreds of young immigrants receiving immigration settlement services.

batista32036

Dec 5, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2009
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Friends can sumone plz update, if the status changes to in process, instead of RBVO what should be the actual saying on the inside, plz update.

Tanx in advance

Regards,

Dave

manu123

Jun 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2010
File Transfer...
08-JUN-2010
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
batista32036 said:
Friends can sumone plz update, if the status changes to in process, instead of RBVO what should be the actual saying on the inside, plz update.

Tanx in advance

Regards,

Dave
Ideally it should have start processing date

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Cool....Tarak brother i have been a true fan of yours...I truely admire your eye for details.....i remember you are the one who told everyone about files being processed according to the file transfer date....this immigration thing has been like a never ending wait so far....but ppl like you surely give hope to everyone.....god bless you man....may you get the VISA shortly

tarakrs said:

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gav, Thanks a bunch.... I'll surely give u a treat at Boston Pizza at "Clifton Hill" in Niagara Falls when i'll get visa :D.... It is one of my favorite place for dining in niagara region....

Gav said:
Cool....Tarak brother i have been a true fan of yours...I truely admire your eye for details.....i remember you are the one who told everyone about files being processed according to the file transfer date....this immigration thing has been like a never ending wait so far....but ppl like you surely give hope to everyone.....god bless you man....may you get the VISA shortly

batista32036

Dec 5, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2009
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Tanx for the response manu. People with file transfers on Mar has got medicals and a few has got the visas itself. Really unpredictable VO is any one with file transfer on feb and processing started on November is still waiting for medicals?
Sending a case specific query is advisable or not?