+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File under review .. Join this group

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Okay so I have some good news for everyone waiting here:) I got my medical request as well as RPRF and Biodata request on friday.

Don't loose hope since they send everything to me together i think they are processing files quickly now

wessless

Aug 11, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-02-2014 RPRF/BIODATA
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
wasters said:
Okay so I have some good news for everyone waiting here:) I got my medical request as well as RPRF and Biodata request on friday.

Don't loose hope since they send everything to me together i think they are processing files quickly now
Congrats!! At least you can have some peace of mind now. Goodluck.

alevator

Apr 11, 2013
ah I couldn't find the thread anymore - same for me I got MR and RPRF on Friday so it was under review for about 2 months. :)

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
lol holy crap, such good news !!!! im very happy for you guys. hope the rest of us are next with positive news

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Congrats guys !!!

Mine is also under review from past 5 months. No proper response , always sends a standard reply saying no docs required from your side and file is under review.

lemer

Feb 18, 2014
Great to read that! It gives us hope that we might receive something soon.
It looks like Yamahar1 got the RPRF

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
ya guys..I also receieved RPRF and biodata req on Friday...but no MR yet :(.....after long 5 months of review finally something ...dont loose hope ..hang in there..hope I get my MR soon..pray for me

seab

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
I finally got the notes on my file. Its being reviewed by another officer to confirm the #of weeks / hours that I worked. I trippled checked it before passing it in so I'm not sure what the issue is . :eek:

seab

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
So I got an Email today for another loop that I have to jump through. On one note I'm happy that I haven't been rejected yet , but i'm also upset since I sent a letter stating why i had a valid student visa but decided to forgo my masters degree to gain some work experience. Such and unnecessary delay. :(

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please note that your file is in process and will continue to be processed at the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office.

I am writing you this letter to express my serious concern(s) regarding your application.
You requested assessment as lifeguard/swim instructor on part/full/time basis since 2010. You also state you were studying at the University of XXX and subsequently XXX Community College.
According to R87.1(3)(a), any period of employment during which an applicant was engaged in full-time study cannot be included in calculating the period of qualifying work experience (e.g., work experience gained through co-op work permits, off-campus work permits while a full-time student and on-campus work permits). As a result, I am not satisfied you meet the selection criteria of the Canadian experience class as set out in R87.1.
Based on the information I have, you have not satisfied me that you meet the requirements in this category as you have been studying continuously since 2009. The onus is on you to demonstrate that you meet the requirements of the CEC category. Before a final decision is made on your application, you may submit any documents you would like me to consider.

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern(s). You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/ or documentation to the above address.

Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit. If you choose not to respond with additional information and/or documentation, or if your submission does not allay these concern(s), your application may be refused.

We look forward to receiving the additional information and/or documentation within 30 days.

Yours truly,

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Hi Saeb whats your timeline.. You still have a chance
They have given enough time to resubmit any
Additional document ..

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Hi Saeb,
I would say you are so lucky that you have been asked to send some information and given enough time to think of.. Many cases i heard were just rejected and left with no options.

Good Luck!!!

seab

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
My Application was received on Mar 01, 2013 and yesterday was the first i've heard back from CIC since.