1st January2013
Passport Req..
16th March2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th April2014
LANDED..........
30th May2014
Hello Everybody,
I am an Indian Citizen, currently residing in Canada, chose Delhi as my visa office, my file had been transferred to colombo last month, now I got two emails today:
1.) Medicals - which I understand the procedure of.
2.) Email with following details they want from me:

Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and provide a copy only of the payment receipt to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo. (Payment of all fees related to an economic class application that is already in process outside Canada must be made to the responsible visa office. Fees for applications that are already in process outside Canada are not payable in Canada.)
Please provide the Police Clearance from the Federal Bureau of Investigations and the State Police Clearance from United States of America. This must be received at this office by : 02/13/2014 --- this is because I worked in a cruise ship and had to be in states to join the ship.

Now my first question is how do I pay the fee to the Canadian consulate in Delhi, when I am in Canada, is it through VFS???
and my second question is they have given me this time frame of a month, but FBI clearance from states takes at least 6 weeks. What am I to do in this case. It all seems a bit confusing.. can i ask them for extra time with the FBI documents and do I have to send all the documents through email or mail.???
Any help by you guys would be very very appreciated. Thank you..