+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfered but no medicals! Please help

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been browsing this forum for a while and it has been very helpful. Around 5 months ago I applied to CIC Buffalo in Mid August. And I didn't get any AOR/Medicals etc at all! few days before I got an email from Buffalo that: In order to epedite the process, your file has been transfered to Consulate General in New York.
When I asked about file number through email, Buffalo replied me with file no. BXXXXXX and my ecase says "We started your processing your application on Decmeber 8th"

When I again asked about Medical papers then Buffalo replied that we have no clue as your file has transfered to NY Consulate so please enquire NY.

When I sent email to NY about Medicals, I have not received any reply from NY

Now my questions are:

Why they started my file so late that they got it in August but ecase says that they started from December 8th?

Is this possibile that since they started my file in December so now NY will send Medicals? Has anyone experienced that Medicals are sent by NY rather than Buffalo?

Is there any other possibility as things are not straight?

Please share your opinion/experience in context of my case.

bflava

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
they dont send the medicals , if new york is ready all they will do is request it from ottawa only if u have doe it and sent the reciept with your application. if new york has it then it means u chose them to process yr application in case and i hear Buffloa is backlog..

be patience and lets see how things go as they just transfered yr file right..

well wait for the reply o see what they will say..

good luck

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for reply. So you mean I should just wait since file just got transfered? This was the language of email I got from Buffalo:

As indicated in the transfer letter, Buffalo has no information regarding your file. You must contact New York.

I have already sent two emails to New York but no reply? Now the problem is Buffalo says they have no clue and You are saying that NY doesn't send medicals then Who will send Medicals?

What should I do know? Buffalo have no idea and NY doesn't send Medicals then who sends? Is it Ottawa? Should I contact Ottawa? I think Ottawa is receiver not the sender? Isn't it? Please help...

bflava

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Well from what i know or understand medicals are always sent to ottawa and when your visa office is ready all the y do is request it, I hear now it is even made simple for them, all they do is download it straight away from Ottawa, so lets hope now that New York has your file , they will request for it ASAP.. is also deppends on how quick New york works .. but from some indications yr situation ie application has been up for a long time... August u said..

Why dont u order for CHIAPS to see what is happening on yr application. it can be requested by a canadian or FOSS...

good luck

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bflava said:
Well from what i know or understand medicals are always sent to ottawa and when your visa office is ready all the y do is request it, I hear now it is even made simple for them, all they do is download it straight away from Ottawa, so lets hope now that New York has your file , they will request for it ASAP.. is also deppends on how quick New york works .. but from some indications yr situation ie application has been up for a long time... August u said..

Why dont u order for CHIAPS to see what is happening on yr application. it can be requested by a canadian or FOSS...

good luck
I used to think that CAIPS is for people applying inside Canada and I am in US. Can I ask CAIPS?

sujith

Jan 5, 2010
hi everyone,
i have done my medicals and sent to ottawa on 24.10.09, my case is processed at NY and still no PPR recd.
can anyone help me to get the e-mail or inquiry no to contact them and find out the sts.
its almost going to be 4 months

pls help me