File transfer from Buffalo to Seattle

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! My file was transferred on March 1st 2012 from Buffalo to Seattle. Has anyone else's files been transferred to Seattle recently? So far on here I have only read about files being transferred to Detroit or L.A.
Also, what is the minimum and maximum wait time til you get a PPR from Seattle? If anyone who has become a PR had their files transferred to Seattle before receiving PPR, please give your suggestions on this thread. Thanks.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, so 11 people read this and noone has replied to it. I'm guessing that my file was the only one that got transferred to Seattle. Anyone else?

Bull

Jan 11, 2012
Have you already been through medicals?

Files used to be transferred to Seattle alot before but haven't seen that happen in a while. They have attained the reputation of being slower than buffalo.

Best to read others blogs.

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
sask28 said:
Okay, so 11 people read this and noone has replied to it. I'm guessing that my file was the only one that got transferred to Seattle. Anyone else?
May be this thread will be helpful for you>>

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/transferred-to-seattle-t79465.0.html

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup i have had my medicals done. In short, my file was first finalized in Ottawa around the last week of January 2012, then it was transferred back to Buffalo and finalized again, and finally it was transferred on March 1st to Seattle. So now I am not sure what what is going to happen to.
I've heard files being transferred mostly to Detroit and L.A. and ppl received PPRs soon after that. Not sure about Seattle.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick.dexter said:
May be this thread will be helpful for you>>

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/transferred-to-seattle-t79465.0.html
Thanks maverick, at least I can now join the right thread :)

oswald999

May 6, 2011
Our file was transferred to Seattle last Nov after being in Buffalo for 12 months.We did medicals back last July.Sent our passports off 3 weeks ago.Not heard anything since.

oswald999

May 6, 2011
Found out today that they are not going to look at our file again until the end of April.So why make us send our passports now.

wjed

Mar 26, 2012
My file was just transferred from Buffalo to Seattle. Has anyone been called in for an interview after this happened?

hemanteast

Nov 27, 2012
i got nomination feb 10 2011 . igot my file number or medical 25 october 2011 medical done 26 october 2011 then 9th feb 2012 my file transfer buffalo to seattle for expetide my process then document request 9th jully 2012 .document submitted in seattle office 31 august 2012 after awiting waiting pl e help me guys if any one have same situation what should i do . i got mail from seattle 27 0ctober 2012 they are doing now your medical extenting process when they got aproval from canadian medical otawa then they contact me they ask my wife xray again she done xray 1 nov 2012 but still almost one and half months over i have no news from seattle ple help me guys ple share buddy

i got mail after 2 months

We are currently in the process of having your medical examination results extended. Once we have received a response from our medical office concerning this extension, we will contact you.

i got 1 more mail from seattle

We have not yet received updated medical information from our office in Manila. We cannot proceed without the updated medicals. You will be contacted as soon as these have been received.

my wife she done medical in new delh india but why telling about manila office

hemanteast

Nov 27, 2012
i got nomination feb 10 2011 . igot my file number or medical 25 october 2011 medical done 26 october 2011 then 9th feb 2012 my file transfer buffalo to seattle for expetide my process then document request 9th jully 2012 .document submitted in seattle office 31 august 2012 after awiting waiting pl e help me guys if any one have same situation what should i do . i got mail from seattle 27 0ctober 2012 they are doing now your medical extenting process when they got aproval from canadian medical otawa then they contact me they ask my wife xray again she done xray 1 nov 2012 but still almost one and half months over i have no news from seattle ple help me guys ple share buddy

i got mail after 2 months

We are currently in the process of having your medical examination results extended. Once we have received a response from our medical office concerning this extension, we will contact you.

i got 1 more mail from seattle

We have not yet received updated medical information from our office in Manila. We cannot proceed without the updated medicals. You will be contacted as soon as these have been received.

my wife she done medical in new delh india but why telling about manila office

sask0511

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buff-ott-seattle-l.a.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-11
AOR Received.
20-09-11
File Transfer...
04-04-12 seattle
Med's Done....
10-10-11 & 11-02-13
Passport Req..
18-04-13
our file was transferred last april to seattle and still waiting...:( were on our 20th mo now!!!!