File transfer from Buffalo- New york visa office- share timeline

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
There are many Visa Officers at every mission and files are distributed among them. Some of these are slower than other and some could be on leave. Considering this, lets hope the gap is not more than 15 days unless applicant is asked to submit additional documents prior to issuing MRs. One fear is always there at this time of the year that the Visa Office doesn't run out of its yearly visa quota.

Cheers..

Eliza.W said:
Vermas, you are our hopes now. Wish you could get your MR as soon as possible.

I saw a guy in Trackitt.com, whose file got transferred to NY on Oct. 4th but did not get MR yet. But puttu09's file was proceed very quickly, though his file got transferred one day later than that guy.

I do not understand the disorder of procedure. But anyway, we keep hoping now.

Eliza.W

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Got the news that Buffalo is also sending MR recently. Some one applied after us just got MR from Buffalo, and their files were not transferred to local office from Buffalo.

Waiting good news from New York office! Anyone got news please share, let's connected!

AspirantCanada

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Bermuda
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all documents
File Transfer...
24-02-2010, 5-Oct-2011 to NY from Buffalo
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting eagerly
Morning team,

The NY office only accept Money Orders and Certified Checks.. now I'm in some trouble.

I'm in Bermuda where they don't issue any check in Canadian dollars.. they can issue a demand draft for USD.

I dont have any checkbook here so cant give a personnel check certified by my bank.

Anybody in same boat.. or having any idea .. please share your thoughts

No change in status.. still waiting for MR package.. though i know that my case has moved to Medical issue.

Thanks,

jstar

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi All,
I just recceived my pasport request throught email.. Medicals reached ottawa on 17th Oct. Will keep you updated.
I guess for PPR it takes 3-4 weeks from the date of med submition to ottawa.

MathCanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
murthy909 said:
Mathcanada,

Any updates?
Hi Murthy909,

Sorry I was not checking this for a while.

I also did receive MR in August. Like others I was asked to submit Fees, MR proof, and Forms. One exception was they also wanted FBI report (again).

Thanks,
MathCanada

MathCanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
I have removed me from the list for people waiting for MR

Srikanth NA October 8,2009 04 August2010 10 Sept 2010 NO
Mr.lavi22 FSW2 November 2009 26 August 2010 30 August NO
Bond 007 NA 10 August 2010 30 Sep 2010 NO
Zerula FSW1 December 16,2009 17 Aug 2010 NO NO
svs Fsw3 november 27,2009 17 aug 2010 29oct2010 no

Thanks,
MathCanada

MathCanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
jstar said:
Hi All,
I just recceived my pasport request throught email.. Medicals reached ottawa on 17th Oct. Will keep you updated.
Congrats jstar!! This is encouraging. All of us old four (MathCanada, JStar, Murthy909, and rmdharan) have received MRs. I am puzzled that why me and murthy were only asked police certificates again.

Also, for me it looks like nightmare for MR ended and now nightmare for PPR has begun. I had submitted the medical results in end of august. I submitted the fees, proof of MR, new FBI, and forms in October.

Still on ecas No update that medical received (my medicals was received in Ottawa about 2 months ago). Should I be worried?

I have seen people receiving PPR after like 6 months of submission of MR. It could be I am in the unluckiest bunch here as well.

Thanks,
MathCanada

AspirantCanada

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Bermuda
Category........
Visa Office......
New York, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all documents
File Transfer...
24-02-2010, 5-Oct-2011 to NY from Buffalo
Med's Request
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting eagerly
AspirantCanada said:
Morning team,

The NY office only accept Money Orders and Certified Checks.. now I'm in some trouble.

I'm in Bermuda where they don't issue any check in Canadian dollars.. they can issue a demand draft for USD.

I dont have any checkbook here so cant give a personnel check certified by my bank.

Anybody in same boat.. or having any idea .. please share your thoughts

No change in status.. still waiting for MR package.. though i know that my case has moved to Medical issue.

Thanks,
Hi Team,

Can you please share how did you paid the fee, is there anybody paid by Demand Draft ???

Thanks

svs

Jul 16, 2009
jstar said:
Hi All,
Congratulations JSTAR.
How do you know that you medicals reached to ottawa on so and so date?
Did you check with your doctor where you have submitted your medicals?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

jstar

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Thanks SVS..I got the tracking number from my doctor.. so it helped me..
Jstar

svs said:
Congratulations JSTAR.
How do you know that you medicals reached to ottawa on so and so date?
Did you check with your doctor where you have submitted your medicals?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

jstar

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi MathCanada,
You could get PPR any time next week.. its gone soon be fine.. just mater of time. no more nightmares

jstar

MathCanada said:
Congrats jstar!! This is encouraging. All of us old four (MathCanada, JStar, Murthy909, and rmdharan) have received MRs. I am puzzled that why me and murthy were only asked police certificates again.

Also, for me it looks like nightmare for MR ended and now nightmare for PPR has begun. I had submitted the medical results in end of august. I submitted the fees, proof of MR, new FBI, and forms in October.

Still on ecas No update that medical received (my medicals was received in Ottawa about 2 months ago). Should I be worried?

I have seen people receiving PPR after like 6 months of submission of MR. It could be I am in the unluckiest bunch here as well.

Thanks,
MathCanada

dream23

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2009
AOR Received.
1st: 19-12-2009(email), 2nd: 17-03-2010(email)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
July 14,2010 to NYC
Med's Done....
Sep 22, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2011
LANDED..........
June 30, 2012
MathCanada said:

Thanks,
MathCanada
MathCanada,
may people get requests for updated fbi certificates.
i also got one.
so you should not worry.

Eliza.W

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
AspirantCanada said:
Hi Team,

Can you please share how did you paid the fee, is there anybody paid by Demand Draft ???

Thanks
I think many people use their Canadian attorney to do so. If you get one, you can try.

You are much ahead of us, so we don't have the experience about that. But I paid all the fee to my attorney with the legal service fee together.

MathCanada

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
jstar said:
Hi MathCanada,
You could get PPR any time next week.. its gone soon be fine.. just mater of time. no more nightmares

jstar
dream23 said:
MathCanada,
may people get requests for updated fbi certificates.
i also got one.
so you should not worry.
Thanks jstar and dream23 :)

- MathCanada

murthy909

Jul 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2009
Doc's Request.
15-10-2009
AOR Received.
15-02-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2012
Hi MathCanada

You will get your PPR soon...Don't worry.
Did you check your E-cas?What it is saying?
I observed that my address is missing in E-CAS since last tuesday. Does this has any significance?

Thanks

MathCanada said:
Thanks jstar and dream23 :)

- MathCanada