+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File not re opening after Settlement in Federal court TRV work permit

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi there,,
Is any one know that New delhi ircc how long take to re open file for re-determination after settlement in federal court for TRV work permit ?
File discontinuance 19 july 2021
Still status refused in GCC Account.

manirudh78

Aug 1, 2021
Hi there,,
Is any one know that New delhi ircc how long take to re open file for re-determination after settlement in federal court for TRV work permit ?
File discontinuance 19 july 2021
Still status refused in GCC Account.
When did you get the settlement offer? Was it settled out of the court?

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
On 14 july 2021i got settlement letter stated that
Kindly be advised that, upon the Applicant filing a Notice of Discontinuance at the Federal Court, the Respondent consents to set aside the decision of a Visa Officer dated March 18, 2021, refusing the Applicant’s work permit application. The terms of our consent are that this matter be referred to a different visa officer for redetermination on a without costs basis. The Applicant will be granted an opportunity to make additional submissions in support of their application. Please also note that there may be delays in processing any re-determination due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 on operations. If these terms are agreeable to you, please file a Notice of Discontinuance at the Federal Court at your earliest opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.
On 19 july 2021 my lawyer filled for discounte.

Reactions: manirudh78

manirudh78

Aug 1, 2021
Kindly be advised that, upon the Applicant filing a Notice of Discontinuance at the Federal Court, the Respondent consents to set aside the decision of a Visa Officer dated March 18, 2021, refusing the Applicant’s work permit application. The terms of our consent are that this matter be referred to a different visa officer for redetermination on a without costs basis. The Applicant will be granted an opportunity to make additional submissions in support of their application. Please also note that there may be delays in processing any re-determination due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 on operations. If these terms are agreeable to you, please file a Notice of Discontinuance at the Federal Court at your earliest opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.
And they haven't reopened your case yet?

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Give me your whats number i can add you in whatsapp group which i started just 1 day ago where my 1 friend added who also won from court and waiting for last 8 months.
Or you can reach me at ( Eight One Four Six Three Seven Two zero Eight One ) whatsapp

Last edited:

manirudh78

Aug 1, 2021
Give me your whats number i can add you in whatsapp group which i started just 1 day ago where my 1 friend added who also won from court and waiting for last 8 months.
Or you can reach me at ( Eight One Four Six Three Seven Two Eight Zero One ) whatsapp
It says worng number

Alerr

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Hi, do you mind sharing the process for federal court for a TRV work permit. My sister was denied a work permit. We requested Gcms notes and found out the visa officer misinterpretation her monthly salary hence was denied staying her financial status won’t sustain her in Canada.

thanks

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
You have to contact with Lawyers to start the process for Federal review.
If your application refused with in canada you have only 30 days to Filled application for Judicial review and if your Application refused Out of Canada then you have 60 days to Apply for Judicial Review.
For all othrer information you should contact Lawyer who will filled Application for Judicial review for you.

Alerr

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
You have to contact with Lawyers to start the process for Federal review.
If your application refused with in canada you have only 30 days to Filled application for Judicial review and if your Application refused Out of Canada then you have 60 days to Apply for Judicial Review.
For all othrer information you should contact Lawyer who will filled Application for Judicial review for you.
Ok thanks. Unfortunately it’s outside Canada and it has been more than 60 days due to Gcms notes delay.