+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File not found on system

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
I have been given an UCI and Application number for my profile by my agent. When I phoned the IRCC agent asking for an update, she said the file is not traceable on her system. Even screen shots of various stages of my profile were shared with me. What could have been the reason? Am I likely been conned?

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I have been given an UCI and Application number for my profile by my agent. When I phoned the IRCC agent asking for an update, she said the file is not traceable on her system. Even screen shots of various stages of my profile were shared with me. What could have been the reason? Am I likely been conned?
That could be a valid reason..many consultants are scammers.

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
That could be a valid reason..many consultants are scammers.
So how about the screen shots? And the different letters I got from the agent under IRCC format about my ITA, AOR, additional documents requirement etc I am really worried…

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So how about the screen shots? And the different letters I got from the agent under IRCC format about my ITA, AOR, additional documents requirement etc I am really worried…
Just looking but you got ITA in 2022? What was your CRS score and draw date? Assume you had ECA/IELTS. Something isn’t right.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Draw happened in first week July, ITA on 20th July. CRS 637. ECA was done much earlier.
So how was your score 637? You had a PNP nomination? Was it a job offer? Have you been asked for updated medicals as IRCC would have contacted you? Have you logged into your account to see status?

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
So how was your score 637? You had a PNP nomination? Was it a job offer? Have you been asked for updated medicals as IRCC would have contacted you? Have you logged into your account to see status?
Job offer made it 637. Did my medicals in advance and the agent even shared screen shot of the medicals updated on my file, although it took some time. Can’t login into my account, he’s not given me the details.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Job offer made it 637. Did my medicals in advance and the agent even shared screen shot of the medicals updated on my file, although it took some time. Can’t login into my account, he’s not given me the details.
1. What does your employer say since it has been two years? Is LMIA still valid? NOC?
2. Medicals are only good for a year so you would have been asked for updated ones.
3. Ask for file number to link through your GCKey account. If not, fire agent and get access to your file.

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
1. LMIA still valid
2. Medical got done last year April so I believe still valid
3. Is a file number different from an application number and an UCI number? Cuz I have those.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. LMIA still valid
2. Medical got done last year April so I believe still valid
3. Is a file number different from an application number and an UCI number? Cuz I have those.
1. Have you talked to your employer? If not make sure they will still employ you after waiting 2 years.
2. Will be asked to do new ones.
3. If you have a valid application number and UCI number, link it to your GCKey account. You will find out if it is real or not. You have called and IRCC cannot find it so agent may have lied to you.

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
I do not know whether the application number and UCI on the screen shot shared with me are genuine or not. Although they seem to have been taken from the official cic website when I check on the screen shot link. How do I verify? Trying to link to a tracker account but not helping.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do not know whether the application number and UCI on the screen shot shared with me are genuine or not. Although they seem to have been taken from the official cic website when I check on the screen shot link. How do I verify? Trying to link to a tracker account but not helping.
If trying to link to account tracker, your number may be fake or someone else’s number. Can you post the screenshot taking out personal information? Again talk to your employer as they may be able to help.