+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File moved to Detriot from Buffalo - where to send medical

rajaijah

Oct 4, 2007
I have been selected and issued a QSC. I applied to federal with all required docs including police certificate.

Last week I got a letter from Buffalo with instructions and forms for medical.

This week I got another letter that my file is transferred to Detroit for expedited processing.

Is this good? They say dont contact for 90 days.

Also. regarding the medical tests to be done:

1. I live in south carolina and my fiance moved to canada for a job last month. she is in halifax. can we both do the tests seperately and ask the doctors to send from respective clinics ( me in USA and she in Canada). The medical form sent to us has our individual photos and immigration file Number and also a QUEBEC stamp.

2. for me ,there are no designated medical practitioners in south carolina. So is it mine to choose who i go to. the closest is about 4 hrs away. is i am going to new york for trip can i get it done there.

3. where do i ask the medical certificate to be sent . buffalo or detroit?

Thanks a lot guys.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rajaijah said:
I have been selected and issued a QSC. I applied to federal with all required docs including police certificate.

Last week I got a letter from Buffalo with instructions and forms for medical.

This week I got another letter that my file is transferred to Detroit for expedited processing.

Is this good? They say dont contact for 90 days.

Also. regarding the medical tests to be done:

1. I live in south carolina and my fiance moved to canada for a job last month. she is in halifax. can we both do the tests seperately and ask the doctors to send from respective clinics ( me in USA and she in Canada). The medical form sent to us has our individual photos and immigration file Number and also a QUEBEC stamp.

2. for me ,there are no designated medical practitioners in south carolina. So is it mine to choose who i go to. the closest is about 4 hrs away. is i am going to new york for trip can i get it done there.

3. where do i ask the medical certificate to be sent . buffalo or detroit?

Thanks a lot guys.
1. Neither, the DMP sends them to Ottawa.

PMM

rajaijah

Oct 4, 2007
Thanks. since it goes to ottawa does it matter we do the medical separately?

any idea on whether the file moving to detroit is good or bad?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rajaijah said:
Thanks. since it goes to ottawa does it matter we do the medical separately?

any idea on whether the file moving to detroit is good or bad?
Yes, you can do them separately, file to Detroit is neutral.

PMM