Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Dear all,

My initial application was approved by FSW Centralised intake office, Sydney, Canada office on 13-10-2009 for which I paid draft of CAD $1,100. Now, I need to submit all my application form and supporting documents to London office.
Please follow the link to look at the checklist of London office (PDF Document).

cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

Please refer Point 13 for “Fee Payment “ask us to make payment of processing fees which we already paid to your CIO Sydney office Canada.

I have following queries with regard to submission of my application to London office:

1 ) Do I need to pay the processing fees again to London office ?

2) When do we need to pay fees for right for Permanent Resident fee of CAD $490 ? Now while submitting document to London office or later on upon approval by London office.

I called Canadian embassy office in London but they were running pre-recorded messages under immigration category so not useful to resolve my query.

Please resolve my above query

Thank you all,

Payment Instruction on Canadian Embassy in London
Payment by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order
A bank draft / bank cheque is a cheque issued by a bank payable to a person, in this case the Receiver General for Canada. The name of the Canadian bank that will pay the Receiver General for Canada will be written on the cheque.
The bank draft, bank cheque or postal order should be made payable to the: RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA

Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft.
If your application is received at this office without the processing fee attached, it will be returned to you. In some countries, banks provide the service of forwarding your bank draft / bank cheque directly to this office. Please ensure that this is not done and that your fee accompanies your application.
Fee Schedule
Fees are subject to change without notice, particularly the fees in British pounds due to changes in the exchange rate. Revisit this webpage just before paying for up-to-date information.
PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATIONS CAD
Skilled worker, provincial nominee, Quebec-selected
Applicant: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (Right of Permanent Resident Fee - RPRF)
$1040
Spouse/partner: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (RPRF)
$1040
Dependant 22 yrs and over $550
Dependant under 22 yrs $150
Entrepreneur, investor, self-employed
Applicant: $1050 (processing fee) + $490 (RPRF)
$1540
Spouse/partner: $550 (processing fee) + $490 (RPRF)
$1040
Dependant 22 yrs and over $550
Dependant under 22 yrs $150
Family class: All fees must be paid by the sponsor to the Case Processing Centre in Canada, not to this visa office, even if your file has been transferred to this visa office.
Instructions if sponsoring a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent child

Instructions if sponsoring parents, grandparents, adopted children or other relatives

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Applicants for permanent residence can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490) at the time they submit their application or at a later date when requested. The processing fee is still required when submitting an application.
The following applicants are not required to pay the RPRF:
• dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild;
• protected persons, including Convention refugees.

S

shibuya

send ur full application with the email from cio.
Rprf u can pay later when requested