+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fees for Application

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
I have received the invite and while applying I was asked if I want to pay for Permanent Resident Application Fee and/or Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). I selected both of them at that point of time to proceed further. I have completed the form now and uploaded the required documents. However i want to change payment to only Permanent Resident Application Fees as Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) can be paid once the application is approved.

I am unable to find an option to change to payment for Permanent Residence Fee Application Fees only. Please suggest how do i do it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received the invite and while applying I was asked if I want to pay for Permanent Resident Application Fee and/or Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). I selected both of them at that point of time to proceed further. I have completed the form now and uploaded the required documents. However i want to change payment to only Permanent Resident Application Fees as Right Of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) can be paid once the application is approved.

I am unable to find an option to change to payment for Permanent Residence Fee Application Fees only. Please suggest how do i do it.
Go to a tab called "Modify Family Information"

Reactions: Sagarshah1203