+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee waiver denied for I-130?

acer925

Star Member
Jan 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under the circumstance that my income is 150% under the poverty guideline as it said that was a criteria for the waiver yet they sent all my papers back with a denial and when I called the number it listed they told me they can't give me any explanations as to why? I'm so confused I don't know why they can't explain, I feel cheated and that all they want is your money. Not sure what to do, anyone have any experience with this or any information to lend? All of my other things are in order and i sent all proper paperwork(tax forms, etc) Thanks

Anthony

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

acer925 said:
I applied under the circumstance that my income is 150% under the poverty guideline as it said that was a criteria for the waiver yet they sent all my papers back with a denial and when I called the number it listed they told me they can't give me any explanations as to why? I'm so confused I don't know why they can't explain, I feel cheated and that all they want is your money. Not sure what to do, anyone have any experience with this or any information to lend? All of my other things are in order and i sent all proper paperwork(tax forms, etc) Thanks

Anthony
You might want to post in a US Immigration forum, rather than a Canadian one.

acer925

Star Member
Jan 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea sorry about that, wasn't really thinking. But my wife is Canadian and I know there's a lot of people on here that probably have been through same situation that could help me out.