adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to know about the fee structure of memorial uni. Fortunately I have been accepted in mem but they are saying that I will have to pay 22,000cad$ for the program. I am accepted in Master of Engg. Management and you can see their is written very low fee structure. I cant understand this contradiction.

Help me in this regard

Regards,
Adnan Wahid

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
adnan_wns said:
I want to know about the fee structure of memorial uni. Fortunately I have been accepted in mem but they are saying that I will have to pay 22,000cad$ for the program. I am accepted in Master of Engg. Management and you can see their is written very low fee structure. I cant understand this contradiction.

Help me in this regard

Regards,
Adnan Wahid
any luck in finding the fee structure - coz even i can't find it any where. also if you going for master programe - how long is the course for in terms of years and how the semesters are defined. kindly explain

@Jassii44 any links please

thanks

accablues

Jan 10, 2012
revert to my post with applogies to jassii44

yes the fee is C$22k...

http://www.mun.ca/sgs/MinimumExpense.pdf

you have semester fee depending on which plan a,b or c and additional fee of C$16,282

check out the link

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im at MUN and a friend of mine is studying the same course. The course fees is 22,000 CAD. The duration is of 14 months and an 8 months internship. So its of 2 years and also you can extend the study period to 2 years from 14 months.

I hope this helps. Tc.