+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee Receipt info

josh2011

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys! A question,
The online fee reciept I got printed, it requires some information to be filled in like name, date of birth, client ID, phone no. Whose information it should be: applicants info or credit card holder?

In my case I'm the applicant. My spouse paid the fee from his credit card. And I filled in a his info on that fee reciept. Filled his name and client ID etc etc.

Is it right ? Or my information was required there?

Application recieved jan 12th, 2015

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josh2011 said:
Hi Guys! A question,
The online fee reciept I got printed, it requires some information to be filled in like name, date of birth, client ID, phone no. Whose information it should be: applicants info or credit card holder?

In my case I'm the applicant. My spouse paid the fee from his credit card. And I filled in a his info on that fee reciept. Filled his name and client ID etc etc.

Is it right ? Or my information was required there?

Application recieved jan 12th, 2015
After looking into this subject, it appears that the info on the receipt is for refund purposes only. In other words, if they want to send a refund, where should they send it? So, filling it out with your spouse's information is not a problem. If you left the receipt blank, they would send the refund to you, the applicant.

shannyd2005

Jan 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alphazip said:
It's supposed to be the applicant's information. Client ID is the number on the front of your PR card.
With all the verification I did...I forgot to even fill this out :|. Will they Return my application!!! :-[ :eek:

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shannyd2005 said:
With all the verification I did...I forgot to even fill this out :|. Will they Return my application!!! :-[ :eek:
No, they shouldn't. It's just used in case they need to send a refund. Leave it blank, and they send the refund to the applicant.

shannyd2005

Jan 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alphazip said:
No, they shouldn't. It's just used in case they need to send a refund. Leave it blank, and they send the refund to the applicant.
Thanks!!! Will see how it goes.