+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fee payment

rednwhite

Sep 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members,
I will be applying for citizenship next week. I just had a quick question. When I pay the fee online, is there a payment date that shows on the receipt? And is it necessary for this date to be the same date as I sign the application? I mean can I pay the fee now and date/sign and send the application next week?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rednwhite said:
Hello members,
I will be applying for citizenship next week. I just had a quick question. When I pay the fee online, is there a payment date that shows on the receipt? And is it necessary for this date to be the same date as I sign the application? I mean can I pay the fee now and date/sign and send the application next week?
Yes you can, nothing wrong with that, but what would you do that ? I paid the fees, printed residence calculator, signed it and mailed application the same day just for peace of mind !

rednwhite

Sep 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Yes you can, nothing wrong with that, but what would you do that ? I paid the fees, printed residence calculator, signed it and mailed application the same day just for peace of mind !
Thanks.
I was just trying to see what I can do if I don't have access to a printer the day I send my application.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rednwhite said:
Hello members,
for the date it doesnt matter as long as you pay the fee ;o)