+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee mistake

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
Hi,
We did a stupid mistake while sending application package. We made cashier's C for US $550, After 4 months back, yesterday we got our packet back saying you gave incorrect fee., it should be CAD.
In all the application pages they marked with red ink, they took the transcript out from sealed envelope, They wrote a UCI number in one form. Now how should i send this package again, with same documents or i do need to put new transcripts in sealed envelope? It will be difficult for me to get transcripts from India? What should i do, Is there any phone number i could call and ask?
Please let us know, thanks

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boxi29 said:
Hi,
We did a stupid mistake while sending application package. We made cashier's C for US $550, After 4 months back, yesterday we got our packet back saying you gave incorrect fee., it should be CAD.
In all the application pages they marked with red ink, they took the transcript out from sealed envelope, They wrote a UCI number in one form. Now how should i send this package again, with same documents or i do need to put new transcripts in sealed envelope? It will be difficult for me to get transcripts from India? What should i do, Is there any phone number i could call and ask?
Please let us know, thanks
its ok if u dont have transcripts in sealed enveope...send notarize copies of ur original degree n marksheet.

I am sure there are many people who dint send sealed transcript. I am one among them.

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
its ok if u dont have transcripts in sealed enveope...send notarize copies of ur original degree n marksheet.

I am sure there are many people who dint send sealed transcript. I am one among them.
I also did not send the sealed transcripts as its not the requirement anymore....

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
I had my appliaction returned last year because of failed CC, I send a DD with a covering letter saying that I rturning the entire pack as received...only the mode of payment has changed...DO write a covering letter and mention which envelope they opened...All the best.

Sajeels said:
I also did not send the sealed transcripts as its not the requirement anymore....

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mperei02 said:
I had my appliaction returned last year because of failed CC, I send a DD with a covering letter saying that I rturning the entire pack as received...only the mode of payment has changed...DO write a covering letter and mention which envelope they opened...All the best.
Hi,

You can do as mentioned by mperei02.

hmisabpk

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
hmisabpk:
Quote from: mperei02 on October 04, 2011, 11:45:52 pm

Hi,

You can do as mentioned by mperei02.

hmisabpk

On the contrary, if u are post june, you need to refill all forms and follow the CIO check list.
All the best.

Loolo