04-10-2012
Interview........
IN PROCESS NOV 5,2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
eurmione said:
Wow. It is a very good research you have. So I guess I will have PPR within next 2 months... I'm curious. In this forum, Is the majority of ppl who has PEQ got fast track? I thought federal treats all QSW the same...
what cic can do is, after one year, renew or update informations for the application, re-do the things already expired, and wait for the applications (or we say info requests) to another gov departments. if they think need to check your background, or security, thats a long time to wait until they finish their jobs.
I came to canada as a student, then i become a worker, i live in montreal for more than 3 years, and already work for a same job for almost 2 years. I dont know why cost so much time for a PR application within canada . If im a guy have some criminal record inhome country, they dont even get their student or worker visa, they gonna 100% refuse it, if theres really someone a spy or a terrorist, they dont really need a PR card, temp visa is good enough, and they dont got check at all.

franklee1114

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
04-10-2012
Interview........
IN PROCESS NOV 5,2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
eurmione said:
Interesting. The last one. I'm wondering how many country they have to check her security/criminal?

Mine is only canada. I also know someone apply in June 2012 under PEQ and get DM in November 2012. This year, we get the strike problem too.

Btw, your No is for what part?
me too a guy have csq interview after me got his pr at nov,2012.
my gcms report said im still in process for ciriminality. wtf..... i was hoping to go back home for chinese new year, in jan 2014. its not country. i think it based on the histroy you gived to cic. then the gonna check, if your timelines have something un-narmal need to be check with security department carfully.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
franklee1114 said:
me too a guy have csq interview after me got his pr at nov,2012.
my gcms report said im still in process for ciriminality. wtf..... i was hoping to go back home for chinese new year, in jan 2014. its not country. i think it based on the histroy you gived to cic. then the gonna check, if your timelines have something un-narmal need to be check with security department carfully.
Actually it does depends in country. Like if you lived in a lot of countries for more than 6 months, the process is longer. Some country takes longer than others, too.

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
franklee1114 said:
what cic can do is, after one year, renew or update informations for the application, re-do the things already expired, and wait for the applications (or we say info requests) to another gov departments. if they think need to check your background, or security, thats a long time to wait until they finish their jobs.
I came to canada as a student, then i become a worker, i live in montreal for more than 3 years, and already work for a same job for almost 2 years. I dont know why cost so much time for a PR application within canada . If im a guy have some criminal record inhome country, they dont even get their student or worker visa, they gonna 100% refuse it, if theres really someone a spy or a terrorist, they dont really need a PR card, temp visa is good enough, and they dont got check at all.
hey franklee1114 be positive you gonna get your ppr very soon. cpp-o contacted you on aug 2013 for additional information thats normal and good sign . dont worry . once they ask for additional document then they give due time frame like 30 or 60 days . once the due time frame is over they send you ppr. ecas is not very important for you now.

franklee1114

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
04-10-2012
Interview........
IN PROCESS NOV 5,2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
harvie said:
hey franklee1114 be positive you gonna get your ppr very soon. cpp-o contacted you on aug 2013 for additional information thats normal and good sign . dont worry . once they ask for additional document then they give due time frame like 30 or 60 days . once the due time frame is over they send you ppr. ecas is not very important for you now.
really thank you harive. really really thanks. I've been sad just because that, cause as you said the time frame is 60 days. and on my GCMS said assesment due date is oct 23. but until now nothing happend. i just worried about they put me in the queue for another year.
can you tell me how to send additional information to cic, im thinking to ask for a new "no criminal record report" and send to them.

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
franklee1114 said:
really thank you harive. really really thanks. I've been sad just because that, cause as you said the time frame is 60 days. and on my GCMS said assesment due date is oct 23. but until now nothing happend. i just worried about they put me in the queue for another year.
can you tell me how to send additional information to cic, im thinking to ask for a new "no criminal record report" and send to them.
did you sent them an update of personal history(from last year till present) yet?

franklee1114

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
04-10-2012
Interview........
IN PROCESS NOV 5,2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
harvie said:
did you sent them an update of personal history(from last year till present) yet?
yes, they asked at aug 13,2013 and I sent it right away. a schedual A for the place i live my work exp
also they asked if I leave canada,
I saw on the GCMS report I made at Oct 7,2013. they updated these at aug 30, and my med exam resalt and canada royal Police report were extended to aug 14,2014.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
catpea33 said:
I think we're getting totally different emails then. I received a specific eligibility email and was told that my file was already transferred to Ottawa; this was totally separate from my AOR. I applied before you and my ECAS still doesn't show as 'In process.' Ottawa have confirmed that I am; in fact, until I submitted my case-specific enquiry, my ECAS was totally blank. I am one of the few cases where my Ecas is not being automatically updated at all; it's only updated when I initiate contact with them (for example, a recent address change).

I'm also curious about whether I will get a quick processing. I work in a job that Quebec had on a high priority list (mining geologist) but I'm not sure if CIC pay any attention to that.
I applied in february also and my ecas still shows application received, i don't think we should worry about that, harvie and jasmin got in process late but they got ppr right after it.

Divine_favour

Sep 29, 2013
My file has been In Process at CPP-Ottawa since June 11th, 2013 which is almost 5months now. I requested for an electronic version of my GCMS note which I received last Friday. I discovered that my security has been passed and my file has been reviewed at CIO-NS since June 20th, 2013. Eligibility, Criminality and Medicals has been passed and updated since June 11th, 2013. I am tired of waiting......after security, medicals, criminality and eligibility has been passed since more than 4months now, what is cpp-ottawa still waiting for??? I sent a case specific Enquiry on Friday and I got this response:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message concerning your application for permanent residence.

Your file is in Ottawa for processing.

Medical results:
We have received your medical results.

Case status:
Thank you for acknowledging payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). The fees have been allocated to your application.

An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, we would ask for your patience and for you not to send follow-up requests for status to our office.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application such as:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

· Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

· Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

· Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) if already paid.

Need more information?
Find out about the next steps after you apply.
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre.

How long will it take to process my application?

Your application will be revised within 16 months of its reception date at our office (2012/12/10). Your application will not necessarily be finalized by that date. Please note that processing times vary.

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Kindest regards,

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
Divine_favour said:
My file has been In Process at CPP-Ottawa since June 11th, 2013 which is almost 5months now. I requested for an electronic version of my GCMS note which I received last Friday. I discovered that my security has been passed and my file has been reviewed at CIO-NS since June 20th, 2013. Eligibility, Criminality and Medicals has been passed and updated since June 11th, 2013. I am tired of waiting......after security, medicals, criminality and eligibility has been passed since more than 4months now, what is cpp-ottawa still waiting for??? I sent a case specific Enquiry on Friday and I got this response:

Dear Sir,

Medical results:

Case status:
Thank you for acknowledging payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). The fees have been allocated to your application.

An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, we would ask for your patience and for you not to send follow-up requests for status to our office.

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application such as:

· Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You will be refunded the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) if already paid.

Need more information?
For more information concerning your Application status, you may refer to the CIC Help Centre.

Your application will be revised within 16 months of its reception date at our office (2012/12/10). Your application will not necessarily be finalized by that date. Please note that processing times vary.

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Kindest regards,
When did your paper file is sent to Ottawa? Are you peq? I'm sure you will get ur ppr any days now. Gluck.

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
Divine_favour said:

Dear Sir,

Medical results:

Case status:

Need more information?

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Kindest regards,
YOU ARE ALMOST THERE. ALL THE BEST

Divine_favour

Sep 29, 2013
Thanks Harvie. My paper file was sent from CIO-NS on the 25th of June and it was received by CPP-Ottawa on the 2nd of July. I hope to hear from them soon.

VO

May 20, 2013
Divine_favour said:
I discovered that my security has been passed
How did you find out that the security is passed? As a rule in GCMS all dates and statuses related to security are erased

Divine_favour

Sep 29, 2013
Under the NOTE SECTION, It shows

Note 2

Created date: 2013/06/20
Created by: C.........
Updated date: 2013/06/20
Updated by: C.........
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/Security
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: File Reviewed Security Passed

VO

May 20, 2013
It's strange. Did anyone else received GCMS with non-erased security?
Divine_favour is it the first action entitked "security" or there where another actions before this one?