Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
harvie said:
wow congrats buddy. that means an officer is working on your file. now you can expect ppr anytime . some get even in 2 weeks.
I am super glad that someone is taking a look at it! I hope this is a sign that things are moving and everyone in the forum should start getting updates soon!

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
harvie said:
I also got CSQ under PEQ program in one month. I dont think that peq category get priority. there are many applicants who got CSQ under PEQ still waiting for pr.

background duration take about 2-6 month.its all depend on which country you belongs and when it started. I mean many july2012 to jan 2013 applicants have got ppr already. now days you apply your application to nova scotia and cio ns do all the processing and then transfer to cppo for review i.e. for ppr.
That is a healthy sign as I know people applied in Buffalo are also getting ppr now a days. This suggests that they are not creating backlog as they did by stopped working on Buffalo applicants.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
skumar29 said:
I just checked my Application Status and it went to "In Process" today. I never thought that status would ever change! :)
Congratulations!!!

Did they extend your medical exam? Now hopefully you will get the ppr request soon.

Oct2012QSW

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
Med's Request
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
In process 12-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
PP back 06-12-2013
LANDED..........
08-12-2013
revamped ecas website, unchanged status :mad:

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Any idea about people who recently got their ppr? up to which month they have issued ppr?

It has been 3 long months and they have not updated the processing times. :( :( :(

srsuwal

Nov 14, 2011
need help friends!

I did MSc computer science (2years). Bsc(physics) 3 years course. am I qualify for processing ? I mean do I get 6 points from Area of training ?
plz help

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
summer rose said:
processing times updated....CPP ottawa now process in 20 months after CSQ..so sad :(
how long would we wait? sigh:(
It really is so sad to see the processing time as 20 months (after getting CSQ). The trend is same for almost all of the visa offices. Buffalo applicants and strike, double edge sword ???

Does anyone know how many Buffalo applicants are still pending? If that number is decreasing then we can hope that this processing time will be reduced in the next quarterly update.

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
HLR said:
I sent them couple of emails but didn't get any answer. I also applied for GCMS notes but no response. It has been 38 days.

I got my medicals done in Montreal (sorry forgot the name of Dr. right now). :(

Do you think should I call CIC to get any information?
any news about GCMS? I also ordered GCMS more than a month ago and no word from them!!!

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
So after paying for RPRF about 1 month ago, I just received an email from CPP-Ottawa.

1. They just informed me my file was transferred to CPP-Ottawa. Which is a huge relief, knowing that my file was transferred from CPP-Ottawa to CPP-Ottawa. Maybe the next thing I'll get is that they somehow lost it while transferring within the same location...

2. Then they asked me for updated criminal check from the FBI. They warned me it takes 5-6 weeks for the FBI to send the report to me. But they asked that I sent it to them before 4 weeks. Otherwise...

3. They also mentioned that an officer will look at my case at some date in the future, hopefully before 2050, but they give priority to files received before September 2011. Mine was received June 2012...

If they dare ask me to do my medicals again, because they expire this month, I will immediately withdraw my application. This is getting ridiculous!!!!

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
brebu said:
So after paying for RPRF about 1 month ago, I just received an email from CPP-Ottawa.

1. They just informed me my file was transferred to CPP-Ottawa. Which is a huge relief, knowing that my file was transferred from CPP-Ottawa to CPP-Ottawa. Maybe the next thing I'll get is that they somehow lost it while transferring within the same location...

2. Then they asked me for updated criminal check from the FBI. They warned me it takes 5-6 weeks for the FBI to send the report to me. But they asked that I sent it to them before 4 weeks. Otherwise...

3. They also mentioned that an officer will look at my case at some date in the future, hopefully before 2050, but they give priority to files received before September 2011. Mine was received June 2012...

If they dare ask me to do my medicals again, because they expire this month, I will immediately withdraw my application. This is getting ridiculous!!!!
This is just nonsense!! first of all they're telling you that file is being processed by CPP-) which is no news at all!! and then they tell you they're still dealing with application prior to Sep 2011? It's funny because in one of their template they once sent me they mentioned that all applications prior to Sep 2011 are already finalised!! You don't know what to believe anymore!! this is just so frustrating!!

divishal

Aug 20, 2012
Same nonsense with me. CPP-OTTAWA is just wired.

I guess:

They recovered the cost with RPRF from all the ones whose RPRF fee was pending, without even opening the files.

Now they have categorize the files as incomplete, with a reason asking for updated PCC reports etc. (bottom line and my guess: all such pending applications will not count against any backlog) Remember this quarter CIC took long time to publish the timelines.