31-07-2012
Passport Req..
15-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,

Just wanted to share with you that I have received a letter from CPP-O asking for passports and RPRF!

And my ECAS remains as is! ( Application Received )!!

Good luck to all

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
BoLul said:
Hello all,

Just wanted to share with you that I have received a letter from CPP-O asking for passports and RPRF!

Good luck to all
hearty congratulations and all the best :D :D

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
BoLul said:
Hello all,

Good luck to all
congratssssss, that's great news!! It's interesting that ecas is still on "application received"!!

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
BoLul said:
Hello all,

Good luck to all
Congrats! Looks like CPP-O is working hard!

Mah2

Jan 31, 2013
Disaac said:
congrats Mah, still ur status on E-cas medical received or what?? i think we will all hear a good news this month
My ECAS is still "application received"! Yes I agree, this month is going to be a good one for all of us...

Mah2

Jan 31, 2013
jasskaur said:
thats great news... can u tell me at which date u applied in may?
thanks
My ECAS shows this message: We received your application for permanent residence on May 4, 2012.

Mah2

Jan 31, 2013
jasmin13 said:
Many Congrats Mah, it's great news. :)
May I ask were you asked to submit new Police Certificate from your home country or RCMP? Also when did your ecas status changed to "In Process"?

Thanks
They asked for new police certificate because while I was sending my documents my police certificate from my home country was expired. That 's why they asked for a new one.

summer rose

Jan 31, 2013
hello to all,

I'm just curious to ask. is it normal that after the first line on ECAS which states application received on 11-2012, the second line would be medical results received? are they not going to state in the ECAS if what date they started to process the documents they received?

Thanks I hope someone could advise cause I just checked my ECAS today and it wad added medical received only.

Disaac

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2012
AOR Received.
31/08/2012
Med's Request
07/09/2012
Med's Done....
14/09/2012
Passport Req..
22/04/2013
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2013
LANDED..........
09/06/2013 God willing
@ Bolul; congrats dear colleague wish you all the best

@ summer Rose; yes this is normal but receiving your medical results is not an indicator to that fact that they started processing your file, once they started processing the file the status will change to In process and an additional line will be added stating that we start processing your file at.....
wish you all the best

summer rose

Jan 31, 2013
hi disaac,
oh i see..thanks so much for the info..
all the best too.

Disaac said:
@ Bolul; congrats dear colleague wish you all the best

@ summer Rose; yes this is normal but receiving your medical results is not an indicator to that fact that they started processing your file, once they started processing the file the status will change to In process and an additional line will be added stating that we start processing your file at.....
wish you all the best

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day All,

If I am living in Jamaica, where do I send my Quebec skilled worker application?

Thanks.

Beakster

Star Member
Dec 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010 CSQ Application
Nomination.....
12-02-2012 CSQ Granted
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
Med's Request
14-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-05-2012
Passport Req..
10/08/2013
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2013
LANDED..........
11/08/2013
All,

There has been some discussion about what we can do regarding the fact that many of us have been waiting disproportionately longer than others based on our application date. I have resigned myself to the fact that we cannot force CIC to process out PR applications any faster, and although their system is unfair, it's in place and does seem to be working, albeit slowly.

However, another impact of this is yet to come when we look to apply for Citizenship. The current rules state that you must have been in Canada for 3 years before you can apply for Citizenship, but 2 years of those must have been as a permanent resident! This means that people who arrived after us and had their PR processed in a matter of months are much further along on their road to citizenship. Through no fault of our own we are being asked to wait an extra 2 years before we can apply for citizenship despite the fact we have been living in Canada, becoming Canadianized and contributing to the economy and to the government with our taxes.

I am now seeking to rectify this with an amendment to the Citizenship Act that would recognise the time we have spent in Canada waiting for our PR applications to be processed as being the same as time spent after PR is granted. I hope that the result of this will be that for those of us who have been in Canada for over 3 years before being granted PR status, we will be eligible to apply for Citizenship as soon as our PR is granted.

If you would like to find out more about the campaign please look at the website http://citizenshipact.ca, join the facebook group linked on there and spread the word to other immigrants in the same situation.

Thanks

SMANDY

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 September 2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24 February 2012
AOR Received.
29 May 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12 April 2012
Med's Request
29 May 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2013
Hello all,

Just wanted to share i recieved a mail from CIC last tuesday stating that my file has been transferred to Morrocco. Three days later was asked to submit personal History and PPRF. No passport request yet

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
SMANDY said:
Hello all,

Just wanted to share i recieved a mail from CIC last tuesday stating that my file has been transferred to Morrocco. Three days later was asked to submit personal History and PPRF. No passport request yet
That's good news! I'm sure you'll get your passport request soon.

Good luck!

Alpha_yas

Dec 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.