federal Timelines share for QSW sydney applicants - file CPP-Ottawa

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
quinn1205 said:
Hey guys,

I post my timeline to share and give you some hopes.

Category............................:Quebec Skilled Worker
Visa Office.........................................:c pp-ottawa
AOR Received...................................:27 SEP 2012
Med's Request..................................:02 DEC 2012
Medical Results have been Received.....:12 JAN 2012
App. in process..................................:22 JAN 2012
RPRF and Passport request..................:15 Feb 2013
congratulations

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
@ disaac usually it takes 3-4 weeks for gcms so it will be around starting march. i hope we get ppr before that.. :D :D :D

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
a9magic said:
My e-cas shows "in process" since Januray 14 2013, does it mean that they have already started reviewing my application or what?
Also when I emailed them on January 12 2013, they sent me a typical answer "your application is in progress in our office....blah blah"
What do you think?
I also got my CSQ quickly due to the priority given in my field (Civil engineering) but I don't think it's that a case in federal parts.
I really hope that's the case pal. and you should expect your PPR very soon. happy for you and hope we all hear the good news soon!!

a9magic

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17 may 2012
Med's Request
22 nov 2012
Med's Done....
4 dec 2012
LANDED..........
In Canada
Disaac said:
do not worry pal. i think you will be the next one in receiving the RPRF since in many cases it took 2 months after being in process then they ask for the passports. hopefully by the next month you will get it and do not care for the e-mail since it is a generic reply.

@ Harvie. when do you expect to receive your 1st GCMS note? actually i am anxious to know where they are now :D
I hope so, look like they are working on buffalo cases these days, some of my friends got their request. I also applied GCMS notes 4 days ago..
It almost 8 months that I got married and they rejected the visitor visa of my wife. I hope to get the PR and bring her here

abmk1211

Feb 17, 2013
quinn1205 said:
Hey guys,

I post my timeline to share and give you some hopes.

Category............................:Quebec Skilled Worker
Visa Office.........................................:c pp-ottawa
AOR Received...................................:27 SEP 2012
Med's Request..................................:02 DEC 2012
Medical Results have been Received.....:12 JAN 2012
App. in process..................................:22 JAN 2012
RPRF and Passport request..................:15 Feb 2013
Congrats.. I think you're almost there. Just a quick question, What does it mean to have "App. in process" after "Medical Results have been Received"? I'm not sure i understand the flow of application status so I wanted to ask. Thanks.

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
my ECAS is working again but no change in my status. still application received!!

QC_Student_PEQ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-07-2012
Med's Request
28-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sept-2012
Passport Req..
21-Feb-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-March-2013
LANDED..........
23-March-2013
jasmin13 said:
my ECAS is working again but no change in my status. still application received!!
hm ok. Did ur CAIPS note give u some good clue?

jasmin13

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 2012
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Interview........
in process Sep 2013
Passport Req..
23 oct 2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada
QC_Student_PEQ said:
hm ok. Did ur CAIPS note give u some good clue?
I haven't received my GCSM yet!! that's taking so long too!! alost a months!!

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services.

GCMS stores only the type of personal information required to process citizenship and immigration clients. The type of personal information collected includes, but is not limited to, client identification (i.e., family name and given names, gender, date of birth, country of birth, etc.), contact information and history, educational and employment information.

GCMS provides a level of protection that reflects CIC’s need for information availability and integrity, Government of Canada requirements for protected B level information, and the requirements of the Privacy Act and associated Treasury Board policies.

Some low level privacy risks have been identified as part of this assessment and most have been mitigated. The remaining risk relates to the granting of authority by Library and Archives Canada to delete information from GCMS. They have recommended that their appraisal of the system’s information and subsequent coverage of a Records Disposition Authority (RDA) be completed only once the system has been fully implemented for all immigration lines of business.
YOU CAN APPLY UNDER THE LINK http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
ITS FREE IF APPLY AS PRIVACY ACT

Kookie

Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
13-09-2012
Med's Request
19-09-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Thanks for the info Harvie
Quick question : what is the different between privact act an access to information act? i mean why one is free and the other one not

harvie

Sep 27, 2012
BRAMPTON
LANDED..........
on 1 Nov 2013
Access to Information Act(R.S.C., 1985, c. A-1)

An Act to extend the present laws of Canada that provide access to information under the control of the Government of Canada

Privacy Act(R.S.C., 1985, c. P-21)

An Act to extend the present laws of Canada that protect the privacy of individuals and that provide individuals with a right of access to personal information about themselves

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is anybody with my similar situation in this forum and if you could shed some light on what could be going on..

I had received my CSQ from Montreal when I was working there last year, but I had selected my VO to be New Delhi when I had submitted my federal application. However, I got my medical request from CPP-O in June, 2012 and I have a feeling that it is still being processed in CPP-O as the 9 month processing time for New Delhi is over and my ecas status says "Application Received" with "Your application was received on April 23rd, 2012. Medical Results have been received"

Do you guys know how long CPP-O takes to transfer the files to the corresponding VO? Or do they just process it in CPP-O itself?

lonereed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
skumar29 said:
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there is anybody with my similar situation in this forum and if you could shed some light on what could be going on..

I had received my CSQ from Montreal when I was working there last year, but I had selected my VO to be New Delhi when I had submitted my federal application. However, I got my medical request from CPP-O in June, 2012 and I have a feeling that it is still being processed in CPP-O as the 9 month processing time for New Delhi is over and my ecas status says "Application Received" with "Your application was received on April 23rd, 2012. Medical Results have been received"

Do you guys know how long CPP-O takes to transfer the files to the corresponding VO? Or do they just process it in CPP-O itself?
all inland applications are processed at cpp-o
keep waiting, alas

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
lonereed said:
all inland applications are processed at cpp-o
keep waiting, alas
Alas indeed
Had my file been processed at my country of nationality, I would have been a PR by now!