London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
prijijohn said:
Who is this tim.Is he a Immigration lawyer. Sorry if i asked a wrong question.
He is currently suspended. http://www.lsuc.on.ca/with.aspx?id=2147499217

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
zardoz said:
He is currently suspended. http://www.lsuc.on.ca/with.aspx?id=2147499217
Yes, still he tells on if anybody want can join him, through his site.

it seems Canadian govt and their lawyers have syndicated to attract more fools and make money and squeeze till last drop.

Best example is that of judge Barnes and Tim.

He put Tim aside but gave permission more people can join him.

Judge gave judgement in Tim favour on June 12, Barnes refused ruling on all but asked Tim to add more, what else is this other than making syndicate and make money.

Judge Donald gave judgment in Tim favour but TobIngo group was against it then he should has reversed ruling in first case, now govt is minting money through these lawyers.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Hello,

No to state the obvious but I was in a similar situation - 2007 applicant. When the rules changed I reapplied and wrote a covering letter to CIC explaining my previous application and that I will withdraw that once this is under process. For awhile they had 2 applications under my name in Ecas. Once i got my PR i withdrew my old app and got a refund.

Surely beats filing a law suit.

cimatu

Nov 14, 2014
Additional document

Anyone here who submitted additional document after CIC received the application? I was not ablw to submit the orig ECA, overlooked the reqmt to send the orig. No cc charges yet and I sent the orig ECA already. My application was received by CIC last oct1 for NOC 2171 but i just sent the orig ECA now.

essar

Nov 21, 2014
Hello i have just came to know that matthew jaffery is going to appeal in supreme court of canada fir all fsw backlog case details

essar

Nov 21, 2014
I have come to know that matthew jeffery is going to appeal in supreme court from mario bellisimo law group. I dont know which appeal is dismissed in supreme court

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
SCC will definetely reject any other appeal if filed. Dont waste your hard earned money and valuable time.smart and cheat people are only making money by luring already cheated litigants. This is my sincere guide and sugestion. Rest is upto you to whether they wanted to be cheated again and again.I am sure if they loose in SCC , cheaters will again start an other story for mercy appeal and bla bla.

Azha.afreen

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-July-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the App
Gaber1 said:
SEE EITHER TIM IS FOOL OR HIS CLIENTS ARE GREAT FOOL.
lol thats funny, how could he have so many fan following spending their hard earned money, if I am not mistaken is he an immigration consultant?

mastqallandar

Jul 12, 2014
Dear Brothers,
:eek: :-[ ???
I had chosen WES (World Education Services) for my credential assessment , after 4 months of my application submission I received following email from WES:

"CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at Weblink"

Please help as I have already paid the amount to WES and ordered whatever they were asking for.. Please help as I am worried that due to my selection mistake my application is already rejected!!!!

sumitpal22

Nov 24, 2014
INDIA
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED : 09 FEB 2015
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICTION 7 7 6.5 7
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
Hi Seniors!

I have collected all the required documents and I'm about to send my whole package:
But before that I have some doubts, Please help me clear those:

1) I'm applying for two members: me and my wife, for education purposes Do I need to send my wife's Documents/transcripts also or is it that only my documents are required?
2) Do I need to send my 10th & 12th Mark-sheets and certificates along with my ECA report & B.E and MBA transcripts/Degrees?
3) what should be the paper quality for Photographs?
4) Is notarization of documents necessary? If yes which documents? Please note: All of the documents I am submitting are in English Language.
5) My Birth certificate was issued by my nearest police station that too in handwriting( but there is an official seal of SHO), because the village I was born in does not fall under municipal limits, would that be a problem? DO i need to attach any affidavit or should I submit a notarized birth certificate copy?
6) Does my Bank need to mention total funds in local currency or Canadian Dollars?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sumitpal22 said:
Hi Seniors!

I have collected all the required documents and I'm about to send my whole package:
But before that I have some doubts, Please help me clear those:

1) I'm applying for two members: me and my wife, for education purposes Do I need to send my wife's Documents/transcripts also or is it that only my documents are required?
2) Do I need to send my 10th & 12th Mark-sheets and certificates along with my ECA report & B.E and MBA transcripts/Degrees?
3) what should be the paper quality for Photographs?
4) Is notarization of documents necessary? If yes which documents? Please note: All of the documents I am submitting are in English Language.
5) My Birth certificate was issued by my nearest police station that too in handwriting( but there is an official seal of SHO), because the village I was born in does not fall under municipal limits, would that be a problem? DO i need to attach any affidavit or should I submit a notarized birth certificate copy?
6) Does my Bank need to mention total funds in local currency or Canadian Dollars?
HI, this thread is not meant for such questions, this thread is for issues connected to the class action lawsuit in Canada. Please use the other general threads.

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
HI, this thread is not meant for such questions, this thread is for issues connected to the class action lawsuit in Canada. Please use the other general threads.
Is there still any hope left for the class action lawsuit for pre-Feb 2008 applicants or it is all over?

If it is all over, then there is no use continuing this group!

Please update relevant and latest developments if any!

Please do clear if any hope is still there!

Thanks and regards!

esnips

Jun 30, 2012
[size=10pt]i am pre 2008 NDVO APPLICANT (2004). NDVO REQUESTED MY ORIGINAL EXPERIENCE DOCUMENT IN 2009. THEY ISSUE ME REFUND CHEQUE BUT MY ORIGINAL EXPERIENCE LATTER THEY NEVER RETURN. CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST HOW TO GET THEM BACK. SOMEONE FROM PRE 2008 APPLICANT PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND VIEW. IF ANY MAIL ID TO CONTACT PLEASE SUGGEST[/size]