Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shajitmathew said:
YES, I AM ONE OF THEIR CLIENTS, THEY ARE NOT READY TO PAY BACK THE TOTAL AMOUNT, WHEN EVER I ASKS, THEY SAYS THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT, AND THEY WILL DEDUCT A GIANTS SHARE FOR NOTHING ( ID DID NEVER FELT THAT THEY PROVIDE US ANY BETTER SERVICE, THEY ARE SO ARROGANT TO RESPOND TO OUR QUERIES, AND NON OF THEM HAVE ANY MORE INFORMATIONS THAN WHAT WE ARE HAVING. IT WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES WHIC I MADE IN MY LIFE TO TAKE THEIR SERVIC. MY E-CAS WAS NOT ACCEBALE TO ME FROM THE DAY-1, THEIR RESPONSE WAS THAT IT IS A COMMON THING AND NOTHING TO WORRY, THEY PROMISED ME A PASSWORD AN USED ID TO ACCESS MY DETAILS IN THEIR WEBSITE, BUT EVEN AFTER SO MANY REQUESTS THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED. AT THE TIME OF SIGNING OF THE AGREEMENT THEY TOLD THAT THEY WILL MAKE SURE THAT I REACHES CANADA IN TWO YEARS, AND WHEN EVER I CONTACTED THE SAME WAS THEIR RESPONSE (TWO MORE YEARS), NOW IT IS THE 8TH YEAR. NOTHING HAPPENED. ALSO THEY WERE COMPLELLING METO TAKE THE SERVICE OF GPS (THEIR SUBSIDIARY IN CANADA), LUCKILY I HAVE NOT SIGNED THAT SO THAT AT LEAST I HAVE SAVED THAT MONEY.
Did you try the MG road ernakulam Branch ;)

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
joe07 said:
Did you try the MG road ernakulam Branch ;)
yes dear Joe, I tried. In fact I did registration through them only, then they transferred it to TVM and again back to Cochin. They have no idea, but asked me to contact their HO. Really searching in the darkness.

Neha Sharma

Jul 8, 2013
Hi experts,

I have been wondering in forum since long but couldn't find the desired answers, so please help me answering my below query.

I am a citizen of India and is currently residing in US, I want to apply under FSWP category but not sure about Police clearance certificate requirements, Please tell me, whether along with FBI do I also need to get clearance certificates from states I resided at present and past in US,as well as clearance certificate from my home country India?

Regards,
Neha

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Neha Sharma said:
Hi experts,

I have been wondering in forum since long but couldn't find the desired answers, so please help me answering my below query.

I am a citizen of India and is currently residing in US, I want to apply under FSWP category but not sure about Police clearance certificate requirements, Please tell me, whether along with FBI do I also need to get clearance certificates from states I resided at present and past in US,as well as clearance certificate from my home country India?

Regards,
Neha
If you've been in the USA for 6 months or longer, you'll need a FBI certificate. You don't need any state clearance with your application. Occasionally (and I mean rarely), CIC will ask for one, but that almost never happens.

FBI check is fairly easy to get. This Index will guide you for all countries: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Here is the FBI wedpage: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/criminal-history-summary-checks/submitting-a-criminal-history-summary-request-to-the-fbi

The address the FBI has and CIC has are different. I used the one from the FBI website and had no problems from mailing inside Canada. It took five weeks, including international mailing time to and from Canada for me.

DO NOT USE A THIRD PARTY SERVICE. This isn't valid and you will have to do it again.

You will need a police certificate from India as well. I don't know much about getting that :) Hopefully the Index or other users can help you.

Neha Sharma

Jul 8, 2013
Thanks. I really appreciate your reply. I will try to find out about getting PCC from India and if any other users know about it, please input your comments. :)

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
If you need help, you can check this thread. It's for family class, but the process should be the same. I'm sure they will be happy to help you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t132103.0.html;topicseen

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

amikety said:
If you need help, you can check this thread. It's for family class, but the process should be the same. I'm sure they will be happy to help you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t132103.0.html;topicseen
Or instead of asking the same question over and over, the OP could follow the CIC instructions at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
PMM said:
Hi

Or instead of asking the same question over and over, the OP could follow the CIC instructions at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
That would just take the fun out of it. :p

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
HSBenipal said:
it is better call up Canadian Embassy in Canada they will help you ..................Here everybody is more expert
There is no Canadian Embassy in Canada. :)

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shajitmathew said:
yes dear Joe, I tried. In fact I did registration through them only, then they transferred it to TVM and again back to Cochin. They have no idea, but asked me to contact their HO. Really searching in the darkness.
They hardly know anything dude.. neither did i give any file to them nor trust them a bit..9037000280 ( jitesh ) call this guy and give him a peace of mind

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amikety said:
If you've been in the USA for 6 months or longer, you'll need a FBI certificate. You don't need any state clearance with your application. Occasionally (and I mean rarely), CIC will ask for one, but that almost never happens.

FBI check is fairly easy to get. This Index will guide you for all countries: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Here is the FBI wedpage: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/criminal-history-summary-checks/submitting-a-criminal-history-summary-request-to-the-fbi

The address the FBI has and CIC has are different. I used the one from the FBI website and had no problems from mailing inside Canada. It took five weeks, including international mailing time to and from Canada for me.

DO NOT USE A THIRD PARTY SERVICE. This isn't valid and you will have to do it again.

You will need a police certificate from India as well. I don't know much about getting that :) Hopefully the Index or other users can help you.
PCC in India we can get through the regional passport office or u need to get it through the police commissioner office ( complicated procedure )

chem_miss

May 16, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED - 01-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent together with application (R=7.5, L=7, W=7, S=7)
Med's Request
8-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
11-Apr-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
17-Aug-2014
Re: NOC 2134

luckycheeks said:
Hehe. my bad. didnt notice your profile. its good to know that me NOC 2134 sa thread na to. Tayo lang ba? My application was also received at CIO last May 22, 2013. Magkasunod lang tayo. hope you get in touch thru this thread.

Best of luck!
Hi! for sure there are other chem engr in this thread..Maybe silent reader like me before..I'm posting update on my application if my DD has been encashed in another forum started by Islandbabe (FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline)..Pls post your profile so that admin can add it in the spreadheet..

Happy waiting!! :D

Neha Sharma

Jul 8, 2013
Thanks amikety, PMM, joe for reverting to my query.
Following all of yours point, I had searched something authentic about getting PCC from India for a non-resident Indian.
As mentioned in CIC website non-residents should get their PCC from Indian consulate and in each and every Indian consulate site the requirements for getting PCC are very clearly mentioned in Miscellaneous services link.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BRIEF SUMMARY FROM ARTICLE ABOVE:
Recent changes to Canada's immigration legislation have called for the closure of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) files submitted before February 28, 2008. Many who applied before this date have been confused and upset by this decision, and want to know what they can do to fight it.

If you submitted an application to the FSW program before February 28, 2008, and a selection decision on your application was not made by March 29, 2012, you can add your name to the list of applicants challenging the government's decision. Attorney David Cohen is acting as co-counsel in the effort to prevent Citizenship and Immigration Canada from terminating pre-February 2008 applications. He is currently representing approximately 200 applicants.

The more applicants who are willing to take a stand against the decision, the stronger message they will send to the Canadian government in court. You can take a stand now by clicking the link below and by paying a one-time deposit of USD $500:

CLICK BELOW TO CHALLENGE THE GOVERNMENT'S DECISION

HI Admin ,

Please advise rom where can I post my questions.