+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

ms32

Mar 13, 2013
hi,i don't get your point , can u please explain that waiting for 2 weeks is fine but pl answer my query. wat abt people filed law suit by tim leahy ??? will the decision of court will be applicable for all litigants(including tim's)or need to change lawyer or something else??

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ms32 said:
hi,i don't get your point , can u please explain that waiting for 2 weeks is fine but pl answer my query. wat abt people filed law suit by tim leahy ??? will the decision of court will be applicable for all litigants(including tim's)or need to change lawyer or something else??
if the verdict is in ligitants favor it will apply for all application no matter if ur a ligitant or not

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just one Dr had a status change.. or is it many..?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shajitmathew said:
UPDATE IN FEDERAL COURT FILE IMM-7502-11

Doc Date Filed Office Recorded Entry Summary
- 2013-03-11 Ottawa Acknowledgment of Receipt received from Respondent and Law Society of Upper Canada by telecopier on 11-MAR-2013 with respect to Direction of 7-MAR-2013 ID#129 and Letter of 8-MAR-2013 ID#130 placed on file on 11-MAR-2013

- 2013-03-11 Ottawa Acknowledgment of Receipt received from Timothy E. Leahy by email on 11-MAR-2013 with respect to Direction of 7-MAR-2013 ID#129 and Letter of 8-MAR-2013 ID#130 placed on file on 11-MAR-2013

- 2013-03-11 Ottawa Written directions of the Court: Chief Justice Crampton dated 07-MAR-2013 directing Mr. Timothy E. Leahy, a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, has been suspended by a Hearing Panel of the Law Society for 60 days, commencing on February 1, 2013, and continuing indefinitely thereafter until he has produced, to the satisfaction of the Director of Professional Regulations, certain documents. Accordingly, the Registry shall not accept any documents for filing from Mr. Timothy E. Leahy until he provides satisfactory proof that he has been reinstated as a lawyer by the Law Society of Upper Canada. received on 11-MAR-2013 Confirmed in writing to the party(ies)

- 2013-03-08 Ottawa On behalf of the Office of the Chief Justice, acknowledging receipt of respondent's letter of 22-FEB-2013 and referring to Rule 126(b) of the FCR for service of documents to be tendered for filing dated 08-MAR-2013 sent to the respondent

- 2013-02-22 Ottawa Letter from Respondent dated 22-FEB-2013 seeking direction concerning service of documents to be tendered for filing further to Mr. Leahy's suspension from the Law Society of Upper Canada received on 22-FEB-2013

Does it means that the litigants of TIMS group will not benafit even though the court rules in favour of litigants by striking down 87.4?
will have to wait shaji from kerala if i am not mistaken

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jewel1020 said:
Hi thephilanthropist ,
Very good news . What is your visa office ?

Regards
Jewel
what does ur status shows

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

Any other chnage in status guys.. looms like the Dr has a chnage in status but anyone else in this group..Kindly Update ....
any one similar status

Wish007

Sep 17, 2012
joe07 said:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.

Any other chnage in status guys.. looms like the Dr has a chnage in status but anyone else in this group..Kindly Update ....
My ECAS status is exactly same...

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
Chota vim said:
Dear Joe07
We are 20 people got same massage like you from middle of February,2013. Our VO is Singapore.
I also got same massage in the middle of February,2013. VO is Singapore.

shezi

Mar 6, 2008
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: we see our all backlog file is showing elimination

zafrulbd said:
Dear Backlog Friends,

Last day after 12 pm BD time(Canada time night 1 am) we see our file is showing elimination.
We are not thinking that our file is really canceled (Its temporary out) Following Reason:-

1.Before canceled file our E- status must show DECISION MADE after 1 to 2 week it will be eliminate.
This is not any system in cic direct canceled.

2.Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by the backlog elimination measure:
Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:

you applied before February 27, 2008, and
a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

3. Still have BEFORE February 27, 2008 Processing times for federal skilled worker applications 83 Month.

4. If 83 month have in cic side so at a time not possible all applicant 2004 to 2008 file elimination.

5. still court decision going to fever to all Backlog person hope this medial of march get final decision positive.

I know one man who apply 2010 and now he got visa waiting to fly Canad his file e status was like us not show any thing and after 3 month he get MR then PR but still his file not show in e-status.

So don't think our file is decision made, Just we need to wait approximately(last time in process out 21 days) next 21 days or within may/jun 2013 then hope we will get a good news inshallaha.

Thanks
Zafrul Hasan
Dear all,

I have applied FSW in 12th February 2008, in November 2012 i checked my status it shows IN PROCESS and after a month it changed into decision made, but now nothing is showing just following message.

{We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed: ....}

what should i do kindly advise..

best regards,

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
My VO New Delhi,

Could not access e-cas status.

thephilanthropist said:
dear all
My VO is New Delhi
I can access the online ecas status now. Just checked before posting

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
If I am not wrong Mr kenney has only shortilsted Mr thepolgisth eligible for PR.