Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thephilanthropist said:
Thanks, same here, further is this a confirmed news and authenticated...or else its just a hunch.

Don't feel disgraced because in many forums I have seen that people were anticipating the medical monsoon for Pre Feb 2008 before 29-03-2012 but we all know what happened

Please comment
More speculation and more assumption.. the forum was quite just needed the attention.. CIC has abandoned us "hopefulever" thought that the members in the forum also absconded

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
joe07 said:
More speculation and more assumption.. the forum was quite just needed the attention.. CIC has abandoned us "hopefulever" thought that the members in the forum also absconded
How did you even assume that this forum would give you concrete answers to all your queries ? If it had been what you you were looking for it would have been CIC.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
st-cnncomes said:
How did you even assume that this forum would give you concrete answers to all your queries ? If it had been what you you were looking for it would have been CIC.
just to correct you I got more information from here than CIC which is now a coffin with many back loggers in it. If CIC had more information this forum would have not been created in the first place. Chill pill bro and take it easy

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
joe07 said:
just to correct you I got more information from here than CIC which is now a coffin with many back loggers in it. If CIC had more information this forum would have not been created in the first place. Chill pill bro and take it easy
So you finally admit that asumption and speculations are more helpful then the info from CIC. Gud for ya dude. I hope these speculations and assumptions brighten yer day.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

I think you are "whistling in the wind"

1. Do you really think that the court would rule that Section 15 would apply to everyone in the world outside Canada? Not likely.
2. If you read the Zhu decision closely http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/2013/2013fc155/2013fc155.html His application was cancelled before 87.4 became law and was asked prior to that to perfect his application, so he had a reasonable expectation that it would be processed. Read further in the decision about what the Judge stated about 87.4 of the Regulations.

" In my view, subsection 87.4(1) is not applicable in the circumstances. The provision cannot serve to strike a validly rendered visa officer's decision. The provision expressly deals with undecided applications, not decisions. While it is true that Mr. Zhu's application remained undecided after March 29, 2012, a decision was rendered by the Officer on May 17, 2012 before the provision was passed into law. Had the application not been decided before subsection 87.4(1) was passed into law, then the application would have been terminated. At the time the decision was rendered, the law was not in effect and the decision was valid."
As usual, PMM is the voice of reason. Please, please, please people just stop. I mean just STOP. I really am truly horrified at the amount of people that are clinging onto a dream. Just stop. This is not happening. I am also truly sorry your dreams have ended but please do not throw any more money, time and energy into this.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
angelbrat said:
As usual, PMM is the voice of reason. Please, please, please people just stop. I mean just STOP. I really am truly horrified at the amount of people that are clinging onto a dream. Just stop. This is not happening. I am also truly sorry your dreams have ended but please do not throw any more money, time and energy into this.
The lawsuit was not against s87.4, get real. This case is not related to ours.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
st-cnncomes said:
So you finally admit that asumption and speculations are more helpful then the info from CIC. Gud for ya dude. I hope these speculations and assumptions brighten yer day.
well that's what u judge from what I said. No wonder we are all on the same boat without reaching the destination. Loads of info was not speculation or assumption some facts and figures where u would never know from the CIC site. Anyways no point to argue coz neither can that benefit you nor anyone here. Just for ur information know one guy who is not in this forum 2006 applicant got his visa. So kindly stop pretending that few of u know everything and rest of the world is a big zero. U can lose hope when u receive your refund or rejection letter till then keep ur fingers crossed if u still dream of Canada if not please click log out and exit from the group. Much appreciated !!

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
joe07 said:
well that's what u judge from what I said. No wonder we are all on the same boat without reaching the destination. Loads of info was not speculation or assumption some facts and figures where u would never know from the CIC site. Anyways no point to argue coz neither can that benefit you nor anyone here. Just for ur information know one guy who is not in this forum 2006 applicant got his visa. So kindly stop pretending that few of u know everything and rest of the world is a big zero. U can lose hope when u receive your refund or rejection letter till then keep ur fingers crossed if u still dream of Canada if not please click log out and exit from the group. Much appreciated !!
Thats the spirit, all is not lost till its lost. And by the way if we don't win we wont lose either. Cheers .

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
st-cnncomes said:
Thats the spirit, all is not lost till its lost. And by the way if we don't win we wont lose either. Cheers .
cheers mate!! Alz well !! One of my fav quotes " I am what I am not coz I am the strongest or the fastest but I believe in myself" -Muhammad Ali
Lets still believe that we have not lost till u get ur refund or termination letter. For those of you who have received rejection feel sorry. If 2002 many got tru the turmoil why not now. Just believe that u will get tru. I don't think people will commit blunders if they don't get tru. Canada was always a back up plan and not the main plan. If it works good for me and family if it doesn't still I don't lose anything.be optimistic !!!

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Be Cheerful Whether You Get Visa or Not.

nilay4647

Jan 12, 2013
joe07 said:
There are almost 20 people in my group neithere got refurnd nor visa and even there and mine status is removed from CIC site. So till any thing comes out be hopeful.n Its like when there is a will there is way

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Hany1 said:
any news about court when you think we will heard new news now or the next month :(
. Hopefully we will hear the verdict this month. Cheers

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
I would like discuss with this forum members whose psdec=1 according to cic

Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:
•you applied before February 27, 2008, and
•a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

(*A “FSW program selection criteria” decision means that a CIC officer has determined that you have accumulated enough points to qualify for the program, based on factors such as your language skills, education and work experience)

according to this how cic can terminate the applications whose psdec is 1 and points are calculated.and one more thing on e-cas they have not written that they have made a decision.they have just hold the status as details are still there.

Please give ur views.
Regards
sohi

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
j.sohi said:
I would like discuss with this forum members whose psdec=1 according to cic

Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:
•you applied before February 27, 2008, and
•a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

(*A “FSW program selection criteria” decision means that a CIC officer has determined that you have accumulated enough points to qualify for the program, based on factors such as your language skills, education and work experience)

according to this how cic can terminate the applications whose psdec is 1 and points are calculated.and one more thing on e-cas they have not written that they have made a decision.they have just hold the status as details are still there.

Please give ur views.
Regards
sohi

most probably waiting for the courts verdict.