Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
rafiqjp said:
I applied in December 2006. Document sent in March 2010. VO is Singapore.
Yesterday afternoon it was in process, but at the evening it turned into blank.
What is happening?
Really ridiculous.
Same with 5 other 2006 applicants.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
my status changed to blank from IP ,today.only IP is deleted rest same.I hope it dosnt goes to total blank as in previous cases.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
DOES THIS UPDATING OF ECAS IS A GOOD NEWS FOR APPLICANTS WHO WERE IN PROCESS JUST BEFORE THAT? YES IT MAY BE FOR THOSE WHOSE PS WAS 01.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
we all speculate on e-cas status for last couple of days.
We all have our own openion but CIC is saying
* Note: Some users may experience difficulties authenticating, we are working on a resolution
so that we still remain in dark and take it as some computer glitch.
My staus was "In Process" till yesterday evening and today morning its showing address and my name only and "In Process" has vanished.

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
Application September 2006
PSDEC 1 (CAIPS received March 2012)
PSDEC was done on 03.11.2009
Status has been In Process
Last week status In Process
Present online status BLANK (still my address and name is there)

Can anybody provide any suggestion, please?

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Hi everybody. I have been trying to check my application status on FSW programme online but it returned no results then I came to this forum and to my shock I read the news.

So does this mean that there is no more hope for me in Canada?

When I applied in 2006 at the Delhi consulate, I had been prequalified and had more points than necessary except that I did not have a job offer. Now after waiting for all these years it is all gone.

Can anything else be done? I did not join the litigation as I wasn't aware of it. Has there been any benefit to those who joined it? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Wish007

Sep 17, 2012
Badal789 said:
Same with 5 other 2006 applicants.
Hi..I am also 2006 Applicant. Today I got blank in ECAS. I have submitted all document along with landing fee in January, 2010 .My visa office is Singapore.

It’s really frustrating for all backlog applicants but we should believe that whatever will happen, will be good for us.
“If Things are happening according to your wish, you are lucky, but if not, you are very lucky because these are happening according to Allah’s wish.” :) Fee Amanillah..

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Kramvi,

is your status blank? could you access your online status? if you could it it still showing your name and address?

kramvi said:
Hi everybody. I have been trying to check my application status on FSW programme online but it returned no results then I came to this forum and to my shock I read the news.

So does this mean that there is no more hope for me in Canada?

When I applied in 2006 at the Delhi consulate, I had been prequalified and had more points than necessary except that I did not have a job offer. Now after waiting for all these years it is all gone.

Can anything else be done? I did not join the litigation as I wasn't aware of it. Has there been any benefit to those who joined it? Any help will be highly appreciated.

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
No it is not showing as blank. It says that my file or records could not be found and it gives three possible reasons for it none of which apply to me.

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
And this whole thread is kind of a long one to read. Could someone tell me what the final outcome of it all was? Are pre 2008 applications going to be returned?

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
pranx125 said:
Kramvi,

is your status blank? could you access your online status? if you could it it still showing your name and address?
mine is the same as you asked. i can access, my name and address is there, but status is blank. By the way, I applied in 2006, PSDEC 1.

manishpatel

Feb 19, 2013
Re: Federal Skilled Worker

hi.........
i have get approved AEO but in my mine i thind i go canada and my employer not to ready to give job me so any problem to get PR.........
please help me to answer this

Tuheen

Jan 6, 2013
bdzahid said:
mine is the same as you asked. i can access, my name and address is there, but status is blank. By the way, I applied in 2006, PSDEC 1.
Hi -
I just have checked the mine one. And nothing is available; it's blank now! I applied in Oct 2006.......and since then "In Process" until yesterday.
Tuheen

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
pranx125, kramvi, manishpatel, tuheen, bdzahid,

Please STOP asking about ecase. This discussion is about the Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit. Only post information that is related to the law suit. :mad:

We have informed everyone in several topics that ecase is not a guaranteed reflection as to what is happening to your file. Write either to your representative or VO.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annel said:
pranx125, kramvi, manishpatel, tuheen, bdzahid,

Please STOP asking about ecase. This discussion is about the Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit. Only post information that is related to the law suit. :mad:

We have informed everyone in several topics that ecase is not a guaranteed reflection as to what is happening to your file. Write either to your representative or VO.
All discussion are welcome as long as it related to CIC. Useless fights among individuals in the forum not appreciated. So everyone will have concerns and would be anxious to know what's going on with the applications. Many would have been reading the thread and posting what's relevant and irrelavant to the topic earlier. Few would have joined now so let them throw they concerns. Sit back and read if its something to talk about please throw ur opinion and share your views. I would def Wana see the group post their change in status. Cheers