26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
umerrais79 said:
Friends CIC LVO send me my whole original documents through courier which i send them when i applied for immigration in 2005 they also send me a letter stated to update new form IMM 0008 (background declaration) and a new bank draft for my younger daughter. and I ordered my Caip notes in which mentioned that my medicals issued on 08-08-2012 but i didnt get them until now and my file forward to QRE on 5-02-2013. I dont understand that what is going wrong is our files terminated or whats going on CIC side. God knows better whats is going on..... any senior can comment on the current situation?
Please share what was your cease status. And r u litigant ?

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
umerrais79 said:
Friends CIC LVO send me my whole original documents through courier which i send them when i applied for immigration in 2005 they also send me a letter stated to update new form IMM 0008 (background declaration) and a new bank draft for my younger daughter. and I ordered my Caip notes in which mentioned that my medicals issued on 08-08-2012 but i didnt get them until now and my file forward to QRE on 5-02-2013. I dont understand that what is going wrong is our files terminated or whats going on CIC side. God knows better whats is going on..... any senior can comment on the current situation?
umer bhai r u apart of any litigation group or not?and plz let us know that what was ur e-case status in these days?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
I think they smell their defeat. ;D ;)
It has nothing to do with defeat. The whole thing looks like a mistake, because it doesn't make any sense. Why would they return all of his original forms that he filled out? I've never heard of that happening to anybody before. And also, why would they ask for additional information on the same forms that he already filled out?

It looks to me like a computer glitch. Somewhere along the line, an error was made and a computer generated a letter to him asking for more information. The same thing happened with an earlier post (anthello) where they asked him for his medicals, and then soon after that he received a second letter saying, "Sorry...ignore the first letter".

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
If his ECAS is showing in process till date that means he his safe

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
friends CIC LVO only ask for updated documents which i already send them and they dont send me any refund forms or cheque and my ecas is "in process" but i dont understand according to my Caip notes my medical request forms issued on 8-08-2012 but why i dont get them until now

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
wounderful said:
I think they smell their defeat. ;D ;)
Hello Wounderful! Which defeat is that?

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
tuyen said:
It has nothing to do with defeat. The whole thing looks like a mistake, because it doesn't make any sense. Why would they return all of his original forms that he filled out? I've never heard of that happening to anybody before. And also, why would they ask for additional information on the same forms that he already filled out?

It looks to me like a computer glitch. Somewhere along the line, an error was made and a computer generated a letter to him asking for more information. The same thing happened with an earlier post (anthello) where they asked him for his medicals, and then soon after that he received a second letter saying, "Sorry...ignore the first letter".
Mr. P K Tun there is a glitch in your mind not in computer system for your kind information CIC only send me back my educational documents not my filled application forms, so first correct yourself and dont put your leg in between all backloggers cuz no one need your advise or comments so please get lost from here or otherwise bark like a dog everytime no one listen to u

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Umerrais79 please don't be angree with Tun.Yours have proved beyond every reasonable doubts that files that are still IN PROCESS are SAFE from TERMINATION

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umerrais79 said:
Mr. P K Tun there is a glitch in your mind not in computer system for your kind information CIC only send me back my educational documents not my filled application forms
Before you try your lame little insults on me, go back and read your original post. Did you mention that it was ONLY your educational documents? No, you didn't.

umerrais79 said:
so first correct yourself and dont put your leg in between all backloggers cuz no one need your advise or comments so please get lost from here or otherwise bark like a dog everytime no one listen to u
You're more than welcome to continue ignoring me, but don't be all shocked and sad when you discover that they made a mistake. Your application was filed BEFORE February 2008, which means you're part of the "backlog" group that was eliminated. So if you want to go on believing that they eliminated everybody EXCEPT YOU, then go right ahead, and enjoy your delusions.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GNPLC said:
Umerrais79 please don't be angree with Tun.Yours have proved beyond every reasonable doubts that files that are still IN PROCESS are SAFE from TERMINATION
No, the only thing it proves beyond any reasonable doubt is that neither he nor you have any idea what you're saying. And when he gets another letter soon saying "we made a mistake, please disregard the request", then you'll see who was right and who was wrong.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Tuyen you don't know what you are saying either

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
I think CIC made decision regarding @umerrais case before March 29 2012. If you see they provided a IMM5741E.pdf and mentioned that if your case was not affected by the Budget Act then CIC will not refund your money but process your case and inform you about it. If your case was indeed affected by the Budget Act then they will send your money ASAP.

I think people whose e-cas status is "In Process" (and not changed to any other status) will get processed fully and they have no need to worry about whether they are a litigant or not.

My e-case has now gone from blank to "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

so, my e-cas went from In Process -> Decision Made -> We were not able to identify you using the information you provided -> Blank -> We were not able to identify you using the information you provided

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
The form I am referring to is this one

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5741E.pdf

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
tuyen said:
You're more than welcome to continue ignoring me, but don't be all shocked and sad when you discover that they made a mistake. Your application was filed BEFORE February 2008, which means you're part of the "backlog" group that was eliminated. So if you want to go on believing that they eliminated everybody EXCEPT YOU, then go right ahead, and enjoy your delusions.
With respect to you Tuyen, I wish to bring into your attention about your words ``backog group that was eliminated``

1. From backlog group 280,000 persons were eliminated but still 20,000 persons not eliminated but kept for processing(CIC website gives the criteria)

2. From another thread we know Warsaw VO issued medicals and visas to more than 60 applicants from the backlog and from this forum. Please see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ase06H41Do_jdGEtaExBdWpORHk2VFp6VDNRX0k5ZXc#gid=0

3. Personally I know 2 Bangladeshi applicants also obtained visa from 2005 applicants.

Now come to the case of umerrais79:

1. He made mistake not informing that received back all the educational certs.2. He received request to send updated back ground form and fee for his daughter - for these 2 points, no doubt he is one the lucky backlog applicants. A simple question if his application is rejected then why he is asked to pay the fee for his daughter and why updated background form needs to submit.

Please correct me if I am wrong.