Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Indian economy will most probably improve in second half of 2013 and there will be skill shotage all around.Then skilled workers all around including canada and usa will return back to their native beeautiful country and then canada will feel the heat. So it is better time that immigration authorities leave behind their egoist problems and work in a postive way to attract skilled professional to improve their economy.
you have been reading what the FM is going to do with the fiscal deficit from 5.3% to 4.8 % :). lots of people who have made money is coming back to india expecting india to grow at a faster rate than any other world. those who wants to make money is now planning to move to developed countries:). who is right who is wrong time will tell.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
sac said:
Hi everyone!

From being not identified in my E-CAS, I am back to Blank again! I was "In Process" this last 4 years, then went into Blank, then on to being not identified. Now my status is back to Blank.
Are you from manila vo? Mine is still unidentified.

baqar65

Sep 4, 2012
ASA to all

am a victim of FSW backloger pre- Feb-2008,In e-case after cetrtain changes in status now it disappear as most of the applicant complains. Yesterday I send an e-mail to Bellissimole law group and ask what r the posiblities and terms and condition of joining the current litigation in process in FC.Today I got the reply that I can join after paying the fee and the related documents ehich they adv. to send.Dear all I wants yr suggestions to join it or wait for the decission, cuz if we closely look into matter what I understand if court may take this decission to null and vide the rule 87.4 passed by the parlliment, then good for all backloggers or this could be possible CIC will under hand deal with all litigants to accept only.On the other hand the rest of the litigants who r not a prat of current litigation may apply through a lawyer again and quote the decission (If and Inshallah we will win), how much time it will take and so on.All seniors of this group and specialy most helpful Cocknbull pls giver yr valuable comments so that I will proceed for this. yr comments and suggestions r very important for me.

Thks...Brgs

Raj_veer

Jan 23, 2013
Hi I'm raj from india I have applied for the MPNP Skilled worker program last year , everything was going well as in order until, the work experience I've given of the industry opened his second branch . So when the team visited my industry it was locked and they inquire about it . To which they came to know its changed to some other place .and due to less business orders , my employer made me on call. As from 2007 to aug 2012 I was a regular employee . After there visit they called my employer and asked about me so he said yes he works here but he is on call basis. After that I've received mail from CHC stating that my experience letter is not genuine and they want a satisfactory answer or they will ban me for 2 years.

And from dec 2012 my employer called me on regular basis as our industry is full functional now. And I've mailed them the same that due to less work load I was on call from August 2012 to November 2012 . And now I'm working regular from December . I've mailed them on 10th January 2013 and can anybody tell me how much time will they take to recheck my working status , and second am I still eligible for visa or is there any problem in that now??

nish2008

Jan 23, 2013
Dear All
I am also a victim of backlog. Applied in 2008 January and done the medicals in 2012 March. And my e-cas says " Application Received in January 3 2008 and Medical results have been received". Further,I filed a litigation in November 2012. What I like to know all you is, has they made decision in my case, since I have already done my medicals.
Does any body have idea? please explain, much appreciated your opinions
Thanks

Benidiction

Jan 19, 2012
joe07 said:
CIC site back..........

but cant see if its in process or decision made ?
Mine was in process then changed to decision made and then blank . now cannot view the status but can see my name and address . Any one with diff page? checked one of my friends which is blank ( from in process- decision made and still blank)

Name...****
Your current mailing address **********

To change this mailing address, contact us.

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status ***Name****

Hi

I tried to to see if there is anything changed after : Decision Made". But surprisingly can't get through even I put my file# and other detail. Probably CIC thrown us to bin. Wiped out all data.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
nish2008 said:
Dear All
I am also a victim of backlog. Applied in 2008 January and done the medicals in 2012 March. And my e-cas says " Application Received in January 3 2008 and Medical results have been received". Further,I filed a litigation in November 2012. What I like to know all you is, has they made decision in my case, since I have already done my medicals.
Does any body have idea? please explain, much appreciated your opinions
Thanks
Which is your visa office? were you asked to submit passports? Have you oredered CAIPS note?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Benidiction said:
joe07 said:
CIC site back..........

but cant see if its in process or decision made ?
Mine was in process then changed to decision made and then blank . now cannot view the status but can see my name and address . Any one with diff page? checked one of my friends which is blank ( from in process- decision made and still blank)

Name...****
Your current mailing address **********

To change this mailing address, contact us.

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status ***Name****

Hi

I tried to to see if there is anything changed after : Decision Made". But surprisingly can't get through even I put my file# and other detail. Probably CIC thrown us to bin. Wiped out all data.
Most of the cases are showing error. mine also till yesterday was showing error ( prior to the was DM). so just wait and see whats going to happen. so specualte whos will be accepted and whos will be rejected.

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I am really astonished to see that people are making a whole lots of fuss about their e cas,,,,,,,,have not you learned now by heart that it makes no difference at all because we already know what CIC wants to do?
CIC has eliminated your applications people,,,,what difference does it make now to go DM, blank or not to access it at all?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful4 said:
I am really astonished to see that people are making a whole lots of fuss about their e cas,,,,,,,,have not you learned now by heart that it makes no difference at all because we already know what CIC wants to do?
CIC has eliminated your applications people,,,,what difference does it make now to go DM, blank or not to access it at all?
hve u recieved a rejection letter. If no then dont speculate. Lets just wait and watch this forum is to update and know where we are. No offence dude

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Yes, I guess people here don't know that once any gora makes up his mind no one in this world can change it, they are wasting money and time with lawyers who r doing their business,

One thing I will tell you Guys for sure an please mark my words,

OUR cases are DELETED and once you reach canada after so much struggle you will realize when the person says we dont need you means you have to get ur ass rugged in this -30 degree weather to earn a living.

-30 degree mein if a person stands for 1 min the bones will start asking you question WHY ALL THIS STRUGGLE???

Car le luga ghar se bhar nahi jauga.

Phele din badi job lag jayegi. WHEN they say we dont need you there is a reason. "BIG REASON"

Rent, Taxes and BILLS bus isme hi jindagi jayegi.

To buy a house you need to create Credit history 3 years toh gone in this.

"Apne desi log hi sochte hai kuu marne ajate hai ye desi idar."

Please don't take basic things for granted what you have in india.

weather :-30 degree celsius in most parts of canada Right now.

Facts: First day you arrive there wont be follo ka har. There will be only we fools.

please dont waste any more time and money.

I WILL SUGGEST PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY IN CANADA OR HAVE A JOB OPPORTUNITY ARE BEST FOR THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM. THEY KNOW THE TRUE REALITY AND THEIR TRUE WORTH.

PLEASE VISIT CANADA BEFORE WASTING ANY MORE MONEY AND TIME.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
hopeful4 said:
It is hard for them (I should include myself) to swallow the bitter pill of truth. Even if the e-cas shows “in process”, it does not guarantee that your application will be processed any further. CIC has categorically stated that all pre-2008 application will be terminated, so, I wonder why the big fuss.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
I received following email today from the Canadian embassy in London

The Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.

Upon review of your application, it appears that a selection decision was not made before March 29, 2012, and that your application has been terminated by operation of law. For information on Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by the backlog elimination measure:
I believe/assume they are now starting to inform people affected by the law.

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
what does ur ecas says? have u applied for caips?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can88da said:
I received following email today from the Canadian embassy in London

I believe/assume they are now starting to inform people affected by the law.
Did you receive that e-mail unexpectedly out of the blue? Or did you receive it because you wrote them to ask a question?