zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
sac said:
Hello Warmest: Why don't we try applying to Australia instead? I heard from my current Sociology Professor that Australia is a very egalitarian society.
even if I do eventually get Australian immigration, I still would love to go to Canada as both my parents (PR) and brother (citizen) are settled there. Lets see how it goes.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
The day of 26th is very important for providing hint to direction in which our case may proceed.

1 what happened on 23rd will be out.

2 Result of By election to three constituncies will be out and who have gained by so called consers Raj till now. Even if consers able to hold two out of three seats going to vote (present status) but %age of votes gained or lost will have a bearing on all parties future. We will wait and watch untill then.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
‘They’re not lining up anymore’: Policy must respond to need for skilled immigrants

http://www.canada.com/They+lining+anymore+Policy+must+respond+need+skilled+immigrants/7549248/story.html

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
wounderful said:
I still found application were filed on 15 Nov. so means after deadline ? In my opinion the last day may be 23 Nov. or 30 Nov.
The actual last day or deadline is the day that is a day prior to the judgement day (or a day before the day on which the judge closes the litigation group). At present, no one knows when the judge is going to give his judgement and hence there is no last day or deadline as such to file cases. The cases can also be filed as the litigation proceeds.

With regard to Tim Leahy's litigation, the judge is expected to rule on Tim's motion anytime now. The judge has still not closed Tim's litigation group. Hence as of now, it is open for any pre-Feb 2008 FSW applicant to join Tim's group.

Regarding the class action lawsuit, as of now, it is also open for any pre-Feb 2008 FSW applicant to join.

For those of you guys who have still not joined any litigation group, don't worry, you can join even now. But don't remain undecisive for ever, it may become too late by then. Hence, hurry up guys. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
wounderful said:
Intresting to note that in 2010 all files pending for processing in Islamabad - Pakistan were transfered to London-UK office, My question to CIC is that bring any results ? or that make it more complicating e.g. Requesting PP1 and PP2 that takes another three months, or medical first goes to Delhi Office than to UK. Make fun or what ?

After five year I received a letter if I am still intrested to proceed with application (if yes) do not reply. another fun with us.

We keep us informed with automatic reply that please wait for your turn which in fact not turn out.

In Simple they do not know what to do therefore they just confused and sat on our files (chair) and processed others.
Why were all the files that were pending for processing in Islamabad (Pakistan) transferred to London (UK) in the first place?

Is the Islamabad Visa Office closed forever? If it is true, then how come the statistics obtained from www.data.gc.ca shows that there are 66 pre-Feb 2008 FSW applications with Islamabad Visa Office as on 06 July 2012?

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopeful4 said:
Thanks a lot warmest for your kind words. A great encouragement for me
You are welcome hopeful4. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopefulever said:
It will be very kind of his majesty ,Justice Bernes if he deliver his judgement before 30th of this month. But It is highly doubtful that he will do. Certainly he is defending cic without caring for legitimate justice to thousands of backloggers.
I too wish and hope the same. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopeful4 said:
Warmest these statistics make me really sad because I just found out that my application is one of the only 6 pre 2008 Berlin applications!!
I am so unlucky that Berlin actually finalized 99% of the pre 2008 applications,,,and yet mine is among the 1% nonfinalized applications!!
hopeful4: When did you last get your CAIPS notes? What did it say about your file status? Just curious to know.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
warmest said:
Why were all the files that were pending for processing in Islamabad (Pakistan) transferred to London (UK) in the first place?

Is the Islamabad Visa Office closed forever? If it is true, then how come the statistics obtained from www.data.gc.ca shows that there are 66 pre-Feb 2008 FSW applications with Islamabad Visa Office as on 06 July 2012?
Hi warmest ,
Islamabad applications were transferred to London due to security reasons .That happened when Bin laden was captured and CIC suspected security problems in Islamabad. Just like that Damascus applications were transferred to Warsaw when war broke out in Syria. Islamabad VO is not closed for ever because passports of applicants are to be send to the Islamabad vO for visa stamping. 66 cases in Islamabad VO are those cases that crossed all stages of visa processing in Islamabad VO itself before the transfer of applications to London but were not finalised because of many reasons.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopeful4 said:
I Just find that the statement of the Kenny is contradicting itself. He once mentioned that the backlog is going to be eliminated by 2013 and again says it is going to be finished by 2014 ,,,
besides the word (elimination) itself makes me feel uneasy,,,,,got it?
Well said. Jason Kenney is a bundle of contradictions. He lacks integrity.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
noon said:
Hi warmest ,
Islamabad applications were transferred to London due to security reasons .That happened when Bin laden was captured and CIC suspected security problems in Islamabad. Just like that Damascus applications were transferred to Warsaw when war broke out in Syria. Islamabad VO is not closed for ever because passports of applicants are to be send to the Islamabad vO for visa stamping. 66 cases in Islamabad VO are those cases that crossed all stages of visa processing in Islamabad VO itself before the transfer of applications to London but were not finalised because of many reasons.
Hi noon,
Thank you so much for the explanation. You are well informed, knowledgeable and resourceful. I believe, for sure, you will be a great asset to this forum.

I wonder how come CIC maintains programme integrity by processing these transferred files at London and Warsaw. I can hear people murmuring, "What is the point in talking about 'programme integrity' when the integrity of CIC itself is debatable and is of grave concern?" My concern and sympathy are for those applicants of Islamabad and Damascus.

By the way, what do you think Justice Barnes will do in the near future regarding our litigation? Are you a part of Tim's litigation or class action lawsuit?

What is your plan B, if our litigation fails? (This is a hypothetical question that I am asking you. I am not at all doubtful about the success of our litigations. I am actually confident that Justice Barnes or, for that matter, any judge will only rule against CIC becasue CIC is on the wrong side.)

Thanks once again.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopefulever said:
Ultimately the day will come when kenney has to accept the truth and give us all a justice which he kept away for a long period. he will repent in future for making a mockery of the system to satisfy his own ego.
That day is not far away; it is coming in soon. Jason Kenney will be knocked down by the court and he will be forced to learn the truth the hard way. Kenney will repent when Stephen Harper finally sacks him from his cabinet.

"for making a mockery of the system to satisfy his own ego." Well said, my dear. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopeful4 said:
Tim was for the last couple of weeks trying to finalize an agreement with CIC for the pre 2008 files which were assessed before 29th March. Today he informed us that the agreement has eventually failed because CIC insisted to use the word (process) instead of( finalize) within the consent orders.
Hi hopeful4,
Can you please elaborate? Thanks.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
sac said:
Hello Warmest: Why don't we try applying to Australia instead? I heard from my current Sociology Professor that Australia is a very egalitarian society.
Hi SAC,

Yes, Australia is an egalitarian society. So is also New Zealand.

I am confident Justice Barnes will rule in Tim's favour and the judgement is expected anytime now. CIC is on the losing side for all its wrong doings and stupidity. No one can save CIC now. All of us know that.

In spite of this, it is always better to have an alternative plan and for this it is worth considering New Zealand or Australia. New Zealand is my top choice for plan B. New South Wales (Australia) is my second choice.

I have decided to wait until January 2013, because of personal commitments. By the end of January 2013, if nothing positive happens towards immigrating to Canada then I will seriously proceed with my plan B.

I am posting links and articles relevant to immigrating to countries (other than Canada) in this thread with the hope that some of you litigants might consider it worth immigrating to other countries if the door to Canada is shut (either by CIC or by the litigants on their own). Regarding this, I request the other members to also post information that they have in this thread so that the litigants can make their own plan B. We are all here to help each other and be of some use to others.

Glad to know that this initiative of mine has created positive vibes in you (SAC) and you are now considering immigrating to a country other than Canada as well.

Only now, Canada has started work on developing and implementing an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, similar to a model currently in place in New Zealand and Australia. This EOI will help transform Canada's immigration system into one that is more responsive to labour market demand, by providing opportunities for federal and local governments and employers to access a pool of skilled workers. So when it comes to immigration reforms, New Zealand and Australia are leading and way ahead of Canada. Canada is a laggard and is now following New Zealand and Australia.

Canada was a world leader in immigration matters for quite long time. When Jason Kenney became its immigration minister it slowly started to lose this status. Now it has come to a stage where its reputation is damaged and credibility is questioned. Canada's loss is New Zealand's and Australia's gain.

Best wishes with your plan B. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
zolter said:
i have a law suit against CIC but i am applying for Australian immigration too. I have applied for EOI and been invited to apply for subclass 189 (skilled independent). I don't want to put all eggs in one basket.
Nice to know that you are pursuing with your plan B as well.

You sound smart when you say "I don't want to put all eggs in one basket.".

Great. Worth emulating. :)