+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

AG74

Jul 23, 2013
Please advise what to select option for an engineering bachelors degree while assessment as options are

1. Masters Degree or Professional Degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
2. Bachelor Degree 3 years or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school

Jan 30, 2016
hello everyone, i need help from you regarding my federel skilled worker noc code for job profile. i am a commerce graduate, and working as an accountant in company from the past 4 years. The noc codes which are related to my job are noc code 0111, 1111, 1311 and these come under skilled type labour O, A, and B respectively. As i am working as an accountant, accountants come under 1111, so do i need to fulfill all the conditions of EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS, or any one requirement.
and if any one can guide me under which noc should i apply?

Oct 25, 2015
It is better you to add all the job codes as you are the perfect person to be admitted in canada.As not even a single man with this your qualification and experience is available in canada. there will be lot of jobs to offer you with folded hands.Go ahead and apply immidiately.

masudrabby

Sep 10, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
ALLAHU AKBAR
Dear all,
Is there anything that can be done after SLU. I am 29 Dec 2014, FSWP applicant. SGVO. ecas "in process". Is there anything to do after getting rejection. What is this thread about? Please explain.

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
This is the first time I have come to know about this post. Anyways kindly someone help me what are my options here. I have sent them numerous letters (Last copy is as below): And have never heard back from them, including never received my fee back till this day. I would highly appreciate your inputs. Thanks

Honorable High Commission:

This is to request regarding my application for permanent resident to Canada. I had applied under the Federal skilled worker (FSW) category in Oct 2005. Despite my past efforts to advise the High Commission regarding my intentions of being re-considered as an aspired candidate to migrate to Canada (Based on CIC further interest in my profession “Skill Set 2132)). I did not hear any further communication from the CIC.

Later on (Nov 2014) I requested refund of my fee, for which I have also not heard any reply till date.

At this point I am not sure if CIC is re-considering my application based on the facts provided in my last communication “Regarding re-consideration request (Mar 2013)” OR would process and return my fee. I would highly appreciate to hear from CIC about further plan of action on my file.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to further express my desire to migrate to Canada and make Canada as my new home. As based on my professional background and further interest of CIC in my skill set, I believe I would be a great asset to the Canadian economy.

Kindly feel free to get back to me and please let me know further plan of action regarding my file.

I eagerly would look forward in hearing back soon.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
inexplored said:
This is the first time I have come to know about this post. Anyways kindly someone help me what are my options here. I have sent them numerous letters (Last copy is as below): And have never heard back from them, including never received my fee back till this day. I would highly appreciate your inputs. Thanks

This is to request regarding my application for permanent resident to Canada. I had applied under the Federal skilled worker (FSW) category in Oct 2005. Despite my past efforts to advise the High Commission regarding my intentions of being re-considered as an aspired candidate to migrate to Canada (Based on CIC further interest in my profession “Skill Set 2132)). I did not hear any further communication from the CIC.

Later on (Nov 2014) I requested refund of my fee, for which I have also not heard any reply till date.

At this point I am not sure if CIC is re-considering my application based on the facts provided in my last communication “Regarding re-consideration request (Mar 2013)” OR would process and return my fee. I would highly appreciate to hear from CIC about further plan of action on my file.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to further express my desire to migrate to Canada and make Canada as my new home. As based on my professional background and further interest of CIC in my skill set, I believe I would be a great asset to the Canadian economy.

Kindly feel free to get back to me and please let me know further plan of action regarding my file.

Dear Friend,

If you want to address someone, then this is the only option:

http://pm.gc.ca/eng/contactpm

Raise your voice against the injustice done to you. Tell them how you have suffered by losing so many years because of this grave injustice.

jackdaw1

Feb 27, 2016
inexplored said:

Dear Friend,

Its great, but we all should write, only few applicants would write it would not be effective.
Pls. try to find some way to make some storm in social media about the injustice going on us.

You will say within few some one would post a idea that its not formal process,
One member frequently post not write anything negative, Now that member don't
post anything, why we can't write the fact ...., the injustice going on, they can
do the injustice we would be silent, Actually I don't understand he is applicant or Govt people or
the man of Immigration lawer.

Regards

farrukhn

Jul 14, 2016
Question : Find out if you're eligible to apply for Express Entry

Find out if you're eligible to apply for Express Entry
Problematic field: Are you currently working legally in Canada?

Can anyone tell me what we have to reply for this question as I am currently in Pakistan. whenever i replied no it says i am not eligible.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Adesong said:
Please Friend, tell me what it take for shilled Worker class?
+2348088017710.

Thanks
Learn about the new programme for skilled workers here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/

Then join the conversations at this section of the forum, you're currently in the wrong place, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

AG74

Jul 23, 2013
Hi Guys,
I am planning to file my case as Skilled Immigration Category, but need following clarifications. So please advise

1. How many points are there for an uncle living in Canada for main applicant or uncle of spouse of main applicant?
Is there points also advantageous in Comprehensive Ranking System ?

Feb 14, 2016
admin said:
SOURCE:
http://www.cicnews.com/2012/07/case-federal-skilled-worker-backlog-reduction-071663.html

BRIEF SUMMARY FROM ARTICLE ABOVE:
Recent changes to Canada's immigration legislation have called for the closure of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) files submitted before February 28, 2008. Many who applied before this date have been confused and upset by this decision, and want to know what they can do to fight it.

If you submitted an application to the FSW program before February 28, 2008, and a selection decision on your application was not made by March 29, 2012, you can add your name to the list of applicants challenging the government's decision. Attorney David Cohen is acting as co-counsel in the effort to prevent Citizenship and Immigration Canada from terminating pre-February 2008 applications. He is currently representing approximately 200 applicants.

The more applicants who are willing to take a stand against the decision, the stronger message they will send to the Canadian government in court. You can take a stand now by clicking the link below and by paying a one-time deposit of USD $500:

CLICK BELOW TO CHALLENGE THE GOVERNMENT'S DECISION
https://www.canadavisa.com/static/online/classaction/