+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

srsd

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
i am trying to apply the FSW 2014, before asking my questions, i want introduce my self little bit,
i am indian citizen, i finished my bachelors in electrical & elctronics engg(in india) and i finished my masters in electrical& electronics(in usa) now i am working as sr .net developer(program analyst designation title) since 2010 apr, on H1b visa.
my wife also finished bachelors in computers& science in india) and masters in computers( in usa). she's working in usa.

1.can you plzz suggest me which noc code suitable for me. and
2.can you plzz how to get EAC report which organization is cheap and best?
3. how to get police clearance? do i need to get from USA or India, because i came to USA in 2010.

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
srsd said:
i am trying to apply the FSW 2014, before asking my questions, i want introduce my self little bit,
i am indian citizen, i finished my bachelors in electrical & elctronics engg(in india) and i finished my masters in electrical& electronics(in usa) now i am working as sr .net developer(program analyst designation title) since 2010 apr, on H1b visa.
my wife also finished bachelors in computers& science in india) and masters in computers( in usa). she's working in usa.

1.can you plzz suggest me which noc code suitable for me. and
2.can you plzz how to get EAC report which organization is cheap and best?
3. how to get police clearance? do i need to get from USA or India, because i came to USA in 2010.

[1. You can check from www5 .hrsdc.gc.ca as to which profession from the eligible 50 professions matches to your job description.
2. Most of the applicants get their education documents assessed by WES Toronto.
3. You will have to get police clearance certificate from India as well as USA, and also from any other country if you have lived there for a period of 6 months or longer consecutively.]

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Gaber1 said:
Most probably law will not be scrapped. It will be challenged again in the supreme court.
Is it assumption only or from any reliable source? If so what will be the resultant, do we have to wait for years . All the returned applications will be re-opened?

Dhamak

Feb 1, 2012
Posted by: Mario D. Bellissimo

The hearing at the Federal Court of Appeal that took place over two days on June 23 and June 24th in Toronto has been concluded and the Court has reserved a decision.

Our office continued to pursue arguments under section 15 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, emphasizing that the termination of the backlog was discriminatory and had disproportionate effects on applications at Visa Offices around the world. We argued that the individual applicants terminated from the backlog were eligible applicants for permanent residence in Canada, and that the applications ought to have been assessed to determine whether they satisfied Canada’s labour-market needs (the very requirement that the Government of Canada suggested necessitated termination). Arguments including the Bill of Rights, Legitimate Expectation, Rule of Law, Procedural Fairness, the application of humanitarian and compassionate considerations as well as arguments related to section 6 and 7 of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms were also presented to the Court by lawyers for the Appellants (applicants). After hearing the Appellants’ arguments the Federal Court of Appeal sought oral arguments from the Department of Justice on the section 7 and 15 Charter arguments. We now await a decision.

DuaAman

Jun 26, 2014
Hi,

I have 7 years of experience in Testing. 2014 FSW 50 NOC list does not 2283 NOC which is perfect match with my role and responsibilities. However 2173 and 2174 also mention about Testing.
Can you please guide under which category i can apply.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
The hearing in fedral court has now concluded and the results are awaited. From reliable sources ,Results are in favour of litigation. How this will be applied, it will be seen when it is out in sept as there are holidays in june and july in the fca.Tim case is likely to be delayed to 2015 and may take a longer period to apply.

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
is it true that result of the case is in favor of litigants??

Dhamak

Feb 1, 2012
We have to wait and watch the court's decision. No ideas can be worked out without knowing the contents of arguments. So keep fingers crossed. :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dhamak said:
We have to wait and watch the court's decision. No ideas can be worked out without knowing the contents of arguments. So keep fingers crossed. :)
Tim just lost another one for Investors whose applications were cancelled with the termination of the Investor program, doesn't look good for FSW. http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/72230/index.do

dustmoon

Jun 28, 2014
ok. when is the decision would be released

no body is talking about is it going to take days or months as long as the the decision is reserved