Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
warmest said:
A briefing on the hearings which concluded in the Court room :

#) The lawyers challenging 87.4 tagged it, in violation of constitutional and human rights law, and pleaded to abolish the same. On the other hand, CIC lawyer argued that the Govt. has the right to frame law, keeping in mind,Canada's economy & the interest of new immigrants. Justise Rennie questioned CIC Lawyer that his arguments might support Canada's economy, but not in the sake of applicants.

#) CIC Lawyer arguments included that older Immigrants are hard to find jobs in Canada, to which Justice Rennie termed 'hypothetical'. CIC Lawyer had no data to support his cause. Also, CIC Lawyer pleaded that the new Immigrants are more likely to integrate in their society. Justice asked the CIC Lawyer that if an old applicant can re-apply, why can't he be processed on his older application? Further more, CIC Lawyer pleaded that if an application is submitted in CIC, it will be processed to conclusion, which is why Deptt Immigration is legal.

#) Justice Rennie asked that prior to framing of new law (87.4), no national consensus was carried out. Whereas in Newzealand, the similar law was framed after 4 months of public consultation. Rennie concluded with, "No Public Consultation".

#) Lawyers challenging 87.4 pleaded that an interest, if any, should not over ride constitutional guarantees of human rights, while dealing the backlog. It stands against section 7 of the constitution to delete the FSW backlog, created due to Deptt Immigration in itself.
where did you get this warmest? looks good for us litigants.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
See what some of the litigants/applicants have said about the 14-16 January 2013 hearing:

1. "According to our Chinese media of Canada, Justice Rennie's attitude is sympathetic to us! It will take about 2 weeks to get the written reasons of this hearing by Justice Rennie, according to our Chinese news of Canada."

2. "Evidently our Chinese media's reporters are in the court, they reported the lawyers and Justice Rennie's statements in the court in the first place. I think we are ALMOST winning now!"

3. "Positive sign......."

4. "Lets see."

5. "By reading the above and by the mood of the lawyers, s.87.4 is going to be history ultimately."

6. "Inshallah."

7. "Our lawyers have put forward very strong arguments and cic is on backfoot. Jason Kenney will have to pay the price for his misadventure."

8. "I smell our victory."

9. "I think our good days starts."

10. "I think the judge will give judgement in our favor 'coz as per my study if constitution and being a political scientist abrogation of fundamental rights leads to attack on the basic structure ofthe constitution. so the Sc has full right or authority to protect it. in this case what our lawyers are arguing if is accepted by the court then good news if not then status quo will prevail. important is the judgement and its fine reading. hope for the best."

waffek

Sep 20, 2012
tuyen said:
I sympathize with anyone that's trying to get out of a hellhole. The reason that it's easy for me to sympathize with such people is because *I* came out of a hellhole too,
C'mon man, you are already there and have done well for yourself. I'm sure it must have taken a lot of effort and some luck too. Congrats!
Not all folks are like you
1) Many think it's their RIGHT to "hope to"get into Canada because they waited 5-8 years and disappointed that their hopes were dashed in a somewhat unfair queue-jumping way
2) Many are just ranting and venting frustation using loud hyperboles and can be ignored (Hey, isnt that what sore losers usually do anyways)
3) Many can help contribute to Canada's economy, since they are qualified professionals willing to work hard, unlike thelaidback and inefficient way many of the locals at CIC have handled the application process..

Please allow me to share this gem I found on the internet

w**.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
*=w

bcone

Nov 11, 2012
warmest said:
See what some of the litigants/applicants have said about the 14-16 January 2013 hearing:

1. "According to our Chinese media of Canada, Justice Rennie's attitude is sympathetic to us! It will take about 2 weeks to get the written reasons of this hearing by Justice Rennie, according to our Chinese news of Canada."

2. "Evidently our Chinese media's reporters are in the court, they reported the lawyers and Justice Rennie's statements in the court in the first place. I think we are ALMOST winning now!"

4. "Lets see."

5. "By reading the above and by the mood of the lawyers, s.87.4 is going to be history ultimately."

6. "Inshallah."

7. "Our lawyers have put forward very strong arguments and cic is on backfoot. Jason Kenney will have to pay the price for his misadventure."

10. "I think the judge will give judgement in our favor 'coz as per my study if constitution and being a political scientist abrogation of fundamental rights leads to attack on the basic structure ofthe constitution. so the Sc has full right or authority to protect it. in this case what our lawyers are arguing if is accepted by the court then good news if not then status quo will prevail. important is the judgement and its fine reading. hope for the best."

This is really great . I hope the wiinning judgement comes out v. soon. But it seems it may take some time , maybe 1-2 months ( acc. to the chinese article)
Does anyone have any ides what TIM is upto nowadays?? He wasnt part of this litigation. HE WAS PLANNING SOME OTHER THING. any updates??

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
warmest said:

4. "Lets see."

6. "Inshallah."

Great work and efforsts as usual. Thanks a lot warmest +1 is very less for it :D

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
See some more quotes, my dear friends.

1. "...sec 7 of Constitution, Canada guarantees basic human rights, with a right to freedom of movement. By deletion of backlog FSW applications, 87.4 invokes a violation to the rights of movement of FSW, who had applied with an intention to working in national interest of Canada."

2. "That's very enthusiastic ....very valuable and most relevant points r forwarded by our layers...Judge also seems to be very acuminous."

3. "Arguments put fordwarded by our honourable lawyers are quite inspiring , relevant and as per the provisions ofconstitution canada. Its amazing see CIC lawyers trying to wrongly interprete the provisions of the constitution which is again unconstitutional."

4. "It seems to be in our favour."

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
https://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/

warmest said:

1. "...sec 7 of Constitution, Canada guarantees basic human rights, with a right to freedom of movement. By deletion of backlog FSW applications, 87.4 invokes a violation to the rights of movement of FSW, who had applied with an intention to working in national interest of Canada."

2. "That's very enthusiastic ....very valuable and most relevant points r forwarded by our layers...Judge also seems to be very acuminous."

3. "Arguments put fordwarded by our honourable lawyers are quite inspiring , relevant and as per the provisions ofconstitution canada. Its amazing see CIC lawyers trying to wrongly interprete the provisions of the constitution which is again unconstitutional."

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Respect the court, process outstanding applications: Jinny Sims

2012 06 15 - Press Releases

OTTAWA – After Canada’s top court undermined the Conservatives’ reckless immigration bill, NDP Immigration critic Jinny Sims (Newton-North Delta) called on the government to do the right thing and finally process the immigration applications the government once deemed eligible for processing.

“The Minister can’t simply ‘delete’ this problem as he tried to do with the backlog,” said Sims in today’s Question Period in the House of Commons.

“The people who have waited patiently in the backlog followed the rules. They did everything correctly and they are being punished because the Conservatives are looking for an easy way out of a problem they and the former Liberal government created. Will the Conservatives do the right thing, apply the court decision to the outstanding applications, and play by the rules themselves?”

In a stinging rebuke from the federal court yesterday, Justice Donald Rennie ruled the government is obliged to process all applications it accepted into the system. The decision comes after approximately 900 applicants under the federal skilled workers’ program sued Immigration Minister Jason Kenney for breaking the government’s obligation to process the applications received within a reasonable time frame.

“The court’s decision highlights the recklessness of this Conservative bill,” said Sims.

“The Minister of Immigration has no plan. He’s making it up as he goes and it’s Canadians who will pay the price. Will the government comply with Justice Rennie’s decision? Will it process the outstanding applicants?”

http://jinnysims.ndp.ca/post/respect-the-court-process-outstanding-applications-jinny-sims

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
canlove said:
There is a good news for you, new FSWC which is coming in May,13 will not have any NOC list ( as twitted by minister), all occupation under O, A, and B will be included so you can apply in FSWC stream this year which will be finalized in months. but you have to start working for it now.

I wish you good luck bro.
Thanks for your comments, however, in the past I have waited so many years due to Minister saying that our files will be process, and therefore, I can not just start again the whole exercise on his mere statement. I must wait for some clear procedures on CIC website in this regard. Again I appreciate and thanks for your help.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
warmest said:

ALLAH KHAIR KRAY HAM SAB PAR AUR APNAY FAZAL SAY HMAIN HMARAY MAQSAD MEIN SURKHROO KRAY.AMIN SUMM AMIN.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
wounderful said:
Thanks for your comments, however, in the past I have waited so many years due to Minister saying that our files will be process, and therefore, I can not just start again the whole exercise on his mere statement. I must wait for some clear procedures on CIC website in this regard. Again I appreciate and thanks for your help.
brother did u reported ur lawyer about the current changing in e-status?

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
+1 for warmest for his great devotions in this forum.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got an unofficial information that all the pre 2008 cases will be dealt with a pilot program ( purely un-official ), have been following this thread for a while since I belong in this group of affected applicants. From a manager in last 6 years I have become an Associate Vice President of a public limited company. Does the minister still believe that applicants prior to 2008 are not capable enough. Am sure all of us have grown immensely in our career but has opted Canada for having a better quality of life for whatever the reason maybe. The updates today was soothing to read hope that the verdict is in our favor and all of us have a chance to prove ourselves in our respective fields in Canada. All the best Guys and keep posting the updates at least some relief for the people who is eagerly waiting for some news. And one request to people in the group who has been negative about everything – I appreciate what you say which makes lot of sense but let the court rule its verdict till then let many have a sound sleep and dream big."Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain".

Group keep the post alive and keep posting. One day we might have to bite the bullet if not will have a happy ending..

Cheers

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
joe07 said:
Just got an unofficial information that all the pre 2008 cases will be dealt with a pilot program ( purely un-official ), have been following this thread for a while since I belong in this group of affected applicants. From a manager in last 6 years I have become an Associate Vice President of a public limited company. Does the minister still believe that applicants prior to 2008 are not capable enough. Am sure all of us have grown immensely in our career but has opted Canada for having a better quality of life for whatever the reason maybe. The updates today was soothing to read hope that the verdict is in our favor and all of us have a chance to prove ourselves in our respective fields in Canada. All the best Guys and keep posting the updates at least some relief for the people who is eagerly waiting for some news. And one request to people in the group who has been negative about everything – I appreciate what you say which makes lot of sense but let the court rule its verdict till then let many have a sound sleep and dream big."Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain".

Group keep the post alive and keep posting. One day we might have to bite the bullet if not will have a happy ending..

Cheers
really??

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader my apologies please don’t read between the lines and get excited. I have mentioned its purely unofficial. Let’s have some patience ( I know we have run out on that ) but still hold our nerves till we get a final word.