Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:
:p
Tuyen where art thou
I was explaining my opinion about the emails, not sure if I understand what you are trying to say.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmest said:
Holding placards, they demanded legitimate entry into Canada and not the processing fee they had deposited with the Canadian consulate general.
This just further strengthens my position and belief in the fact that NONE of these cases should be processed, because it appears that we're dealing with a bunch of self-entitled lunatics who believe that getting to Canada is somehow their RIGHT. Notice how they didn't demand that their applications be processed fairly, but instead demanded ENTRY into Canada.

warmest said:
“If this is not possible, the Canadian government should pay suitable compensation to each and every applicant for disturbing their mental peace,” he said.
I doubt very much that any of those applicants ever had any mental peace to begin with, especially if their recent conduct is any indication.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Has Mr.Jason Kenney returned back to Canada with his aides ?

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
cljw31 said:
No, the news say he is in Turkey now. Why do you ask?
As I am waiting for 101 months (8.5 years) with my application in process, I am too much concerned about Mr. Jason Kenney's activities.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
tuyen said:
The two of you really need to get a room.
I support tuyen at least in this one. Common don't use words like ' we ' adore you. Bullshit, we don't. Adoration should be only of God. Grow up.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmest said:
I humbly request all of you to individually write a bulk email (by including the email addresses of all the Members of Parliament of Canada in one single email).
I'll be sending along my own e-mail campaign, urging all the MPs to respect the decision of CIC to clear this ridiculous backlog and allow new applicants under the worker-class visas to enter Canada ONLY when the economic conditions of the country warrant it. Right now they do not. Canadian MPs and members of parliament should be putting their focus on putting CANADIANS to work first and foremost, and THEN if there's a shortage of workers AFTER the Canadian population is working, then yes, they can go ahead and bring in foreign workers.

warmest said:
In your email, never give an impression that you will be a nuisance to Canada. Please be polite and humble and make a request. Prove to them, through your writing, that you will be an asset to Canada if you are provided with Canadian Permanent Residence.

Be positive and constructive my dear friends.
In my e-mails, I will also be sure to mention what a wonderful, humble, and polite group of people we have as part of this lawsuit, who have said things like:

"If Canada doesn't have the ability to make sound immigration policies thats too bad. They have to be sued and screwed."

...and...

"CIC cant afford telling us what to do and what not to. It we who will call the shots."

I'm sure quotes like that will demonstrate what a great asset those people will be to to Canada.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
tuyen said:
I'll be sending along my own e-mail campaign, urging all the MPs to respect the decision of CIC to clear this ridiculous backlog and allow new applicants under the worker-class visas to enter Canada ONLY when the economic conditions of the country warrant it. Right now they do not. Canadian MPs and members of parliament should be putting their focus on putting CANADIANS to work first and foremost, and THEN if there's a shortage of workers AFTER the Canadian population is working, then yes, they can go ahead and bring in foreign workers.

In my e-mails, I will also be sure to mention what a wonderful, humble, and polite group of people we have as part of this lawsuit, who have said things like:

"If Canada doesn't have the ability to make sound immigration policies thats too bad. They have to be sued and screwed."

...and...

"CIC cant afford telling us what to do and what not to. It we who will call the shots."

I'm sure quotes like that will demonstrate what a great asset those people will be to to Canada.

The sentences you have quoted are absolutely correct. I’m sure CIC won’t be able to deny it. These are facts.

CIC has sold its self, but they don’t have the ability to produce the goods. There’s no harm is speaking the truth. Keeping people waiting for years is criminal let alone wrong. I sincerely hope appropriate action is taken on the CHC of all affected countries.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
shohorat said:
Dear warmest,
As your name sounds u really are the warmest of all!
I really salute u for your courage,confidence and strong will to fight for this noble cause.
Where ever u r sir we adore u.....
Thanks for keeping this forum alive and the spirit too!!!!
Best of luck for u n all of us.....let's wait for a favourable outcome out of this hearing.
Dear shohorat,
Thanks a lot for your kind words and compliments.
You are welcome. :)
Best of luck to you too.
Please pray for all of us my dear friend. I will also do the same. God will answer our prayers. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
can88da said:
Hi warmest,

Thank you for the detailed reply.

I pray that cases of all pre-2008 applicants are approved and that all of them are rewarded for the level of patience they have shown.

I will be looking forward to the result of the hearings.
You are welcome can88da. :)
Don't worry, our patience will be rewarded. Pray to God. God will answer our prayers for sure. :)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Johnny31 said:
I hope you know out of the 105 Senators in Canada, 60 belongs to the Conservative Party and out of the 308MPs, the Conservatives control 165 seats. That's 225/413 in the Parliament of Canada belongs to the Conservatives (same party as the Minister and Prime Minister).
We are very much aware of the said numbers. We are not ignorant. We only want to sensitise the Members of the Parliament of Canada who have been made to believe the falsehood of Jason Kenney, by chance or by design. Our email will just be an eye-opener for them.

Johnny31 said:
In fact, Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper are the MPs of Calgary Southeast and Calgary Southwest districts, meaning that they have known each other for a long time and have a close relationship so the Prime Minister will back all the decisions made by Jason Kenney. Also, since they are the majority and immigration reform is a movement pushed by the Conservative Party, the emails will do very little to change their platform.
So what? People's will/movement is much stronger and will ultimately triumph over a government's movement. Whoever stands by the side of TRUTH will win. Even if the government stands on the other side it is bound to lose. :)

Johnny31 said:
Did Tim come up with the email idea? he should know better!
You are right by saying that Tim Leahy knows better. He really knows a lot better than you, me and a lot others. Tim Leahy is truly adorable. ;)

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Johnny31 said:
I was explaining my opinion about the emails, not sure if I understand what you are trying to say.
LOL. :D

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmest said:
We are not ignorant.
The fact that you paid money to participate in this lawsuit, combined with the fact that you're totally convinced that it will succeed, suggests a great deal of ignorance.

warmest said:
We only want to sensitise the Members of the Parliament of Canada who have been made to believe the falsehood of Jason Kenney
You mean falsehood as defined by you, right? ::)

warmest said:
Whoever stands by the side of TRUTH will win.
You mean the truth as you see it. ::)

warmest said:
You are right by saying that Tim Leahy knows better. He really knows a lot better than you, me and a lot others. Tim Leahy is adorable. ;)
If Tim Leahy really DID know better, then he would've told all of you saps to keep your money and just move on to other things, OR to re-submit a new application under the new FSW rules. But the fact that he not only took your money but is continually feeding you hope that somehow there's any chance at all of winning - that suggests that he really DOESN'T know better, or that he's simply a typical huckster lawyer.