+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trades (FST) applicants??

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi montu,

Ours on hold at the moment because of my medical result. It seems like I need to re-done it in 3 month or so.
So, still not PR yet...

Congraturations on your ILETS result.
I hope you'll find your way to get in to the immigration system!
Wish you big good luck!!

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi montu,
congratulations On your IELTS
fingers crossed for you and good luck with a job hunting and PNP. Montu, try to take the red sea testl to increase your chances to find an employer and increase your points. Plus it will allow you to practice your trade in Alberta ( i understand it is expensive to fly to Calgary but at least you see the city, life.... and learn how to say "eh")

Lucklly I am done and DM on my app was made in the mid of April. All the papers were received. So my waiting game is over☺

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Thanks a lot Minimee & NP..

NP many many congratulations to you... finally u have made it... I appreciate ur suggestion but this time applying for FSW & if possible will try to get any PNP... so trade practice won't b necessary for me... but still i will keep it in my mind as a back-up...

Minimee I m sorry to hear abt u... i hope u'll go through this process very smoothly this time... All the Best...

I am looking forward for Express Entry but guys it seems tough... I wish I could manage this process last year with FSW so at this time I'd have given my Medicals... Anyways this is my fate...

Keep in Touch Guys...

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
billybully said:
I already fax them and the response is just apologies, He said he is not satisfied with my job offer, still included that i didnt provide Work permit, Lmia and job offer but I included it in my application. I really dont know hoy they assessed my application. Well, that's fine. Still I have application to PNP to cic. just waiting for my medical.
I'm sorry to hear your situation !! Did you include a scan of your work permit in your app? And a job offer with all the information required?

namjulia

Nov 21, 2019
I'm sorry to hear your situation !! Did you include a scan of your work permit in your app? And a job offer with all the information required?
Im planning to apply FSTP under NOC 6332 so I have to take Baker Red Seal Exam in Canada.
Anyone took this exam before, please help share experience.

SO much appreciate your help

Last edited: