+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trade Class (FSTC) Application

raavi

Oct 3, 2013
Hi

Happy to see you together here

My trade is welding and I submitted my doccuments to saskachwan for getting certificate of qualification. 0

All the best :)

praytoGod

Sep 9, 2013
Hi everyone..
I am on student visa in Canada and i have 3+ Years of job experience in Telecommunication company as technician in India ..i am eligible for FSTC (NOC-7246).
My question is can i apply for PR under FSTC while i am studying..

Ralukino

Jan 22, 2013
praytoGod said:
Hi everyone..
I am on student visa in Canada and i have 3+ Years of job experience in Telecommunication company as technician in India ..i am eligible for FSTC (NOC-7246).
My question is can i apply for PR under FSTC while i am studying..
Yes you can if you have a certificate of qualification or a job offer. For you i think it is easier to obtain a certificate of qualification.
Good luck

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
hey friends nice to see u all here because after long time i saw trade peoples here...

my noc is 7313 Refrigeration air conditioning mechanic
IELTS W-5 ,S-6 ,R-6 , L-7
3 years of work experience

and still waiting for job offer from Canadian Employer i am applying from last 1 year but i didn't get any reply from employers.

as per my opinion passing exam for certificate from Canada it's just a way to getting income from applicants....up to till date i never seen anyone who got there Certificate from Canada province..

again i am really happy to see u all here and be connected here like family ...please

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
one more question is can u all please help me what documents are required to show our work experience.
Because we are in labor category. please help me to gather all the documents please .

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENTS PLEASE

"http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5750E.pdf"

POINT NUMBER 10 LEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS POINT

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hey guys i created a whatsapp group for all fstw applicants if u want to joint just private message me ur number or u can direct message me on my whatsapp +918866301524

ren_abalos

Jul 10, 2014
Hi Everyone. I would like to ask all the members if you guys could help me out in applying for FSTP. I am working as a cook here in ALberta and I also have years of experiences in the philippines. g I have been here for almost year. I have a 2 year contract with the resto and it will be ended october next year. Now, I am on the gathering documents stage and I did also my english test last june. So any info you will be providing to help me go through this process is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
There is a huge chance that the cap has been reached, only 100 applications allocated for cooks for the whole country. Main reason CEC was closed for cooks is for the huge amount of applications under this occupation and many are not longer working in the trade.

karlaplus

Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello everyone!
I desperately need help, We applied under the federal skilled trade. My husband is a cook... Our application was received on may 30th 2014. Is been over 11 weeks and I have sent en email asking for the status since it has not been return and cap for cooks is closed. I waited 30 business days for a reply and NOTHING.... We are in Canada, our work permit expires in January and things are ugly here to get an lmia... Can anybody give me any info about how long does it takes to get any news from them? Has anyone here applied under the same noc? Are you one of the 100 privileged cooks? I need to hear from your experience please!

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karlaplus said:
Hello everyone!
I desperately need help, We applied under the federal skilled trade. My husband is a cook... Our application was received on may 30th 2014. Is been over 11 weeks and I have sent en email asking for the status since it has not been return and cap for cooks is closed. I waited 30 business days for a reply and NOTHING.... We are in Canada, our work permit expires in January and things are ugly here to get an lmia... Can anybody give me any info about how long does it takes to get any news from them? Has anyone here applied under the same noc? Are you one of the 100 privileged cooks? I need to hear from your experience please!
hi my friend applied as a cook in may and didnt hear anything till this week as they have returned his application as they have reached the cap and there have been very large number of applications as a cook and they have been returning it back.So if you havent heard from them till now and your credit card hasnt been charged then you can expect your application in the mail soon.My friend wp is expiring in april and its his last year.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
karlaplus said:
Hello everyone!
your application will be returned. Application received on May 20th was returned as cap was reached during the first 2 weeks.

karlaplus

Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Thanks for the info. Not that I´m glad to hear that. I have not hear anything from them at all yet. When did you get your application return?