+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
ae03yy l hv client id number but ecas is not showing anything. I cant even log in.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Good news! My BD was cashed aat last. So, I went to the bank and here is what happened:

I had the teller that processed my BD and so I asked to know whether it was cashed or not and have a printed document of the transaction. After waiting 5 mins or so, he told me he needed to ask for manager. So i thought what is going on now... y'know! Anyway, i waited 5 more mins (which looked like hours to me), but remember it's the 4th time I go there with the same inquiry. Then Jim comes back and tells me : it is cashed.

Now i heard from fellows from various forums that whenever BD is cahsed the consulate writes your file#. Wasn't sure if it's true or how to get a hold on these precious digits... but my next goal was having this number, eh? So, I asked him for a copy of the transaction and he said there's no record of such thing. He said whenever it's outstanding the number from your BD will pop up in the system till it's cashed and then it will be removed so no one can access it.
so, i asked him when it was cashed at least so that i may come and tell you guys when it all happened.. he said he didn't know and no info on the date could be retrieve. I told him i needed a date at least for my own records, and at that point i was thinking in my head what are you telling me? you can't even tract a date like other banks, ppl told me i can get the date and I just want my file number. At last, i simply asked him if there was a way to get the date, if he could double check without telling him what i knew and/or what i really wanted..

Then he said he will try again, and after some mins returned with a page. I took the page and thanked him and walked to Second Cup. There I ordered my dear hot chocolate and sat somewhere to search for what i was looking for: Date : Nov 4, and yes my file number was there on the top.. but it took me a while to see it.
I was sooo delighted...after all that time wasted to wait... but after work i entered the B-file# but nothing came up just like Que100 and fallsage who can't access ecas. I think maybe there are not allowing external acess at this point. They may be typing everything into the system or something. But as soon as they start processing our files, it will pop up in ecas for those with Client ID to see we started processing your file on xx xx 2010. So let stay tune gang

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Congratulations! ae03yy. ;D It's really good news for you and all of us :)
I like good news. ;D ;D ;D

About not accessing the ecas, I talked with a friend today. She applied for Quebec immigration also and already landed last month. (She waited for one year.) She said she can't not access the ecas also through the whole process of her application. So, I think it's normal for us not to see our information online.

BTW, nothing new today.
Now I doubt that they may send my mail to my old address (In the same building but different apt.)
And the guy who lived in my old apt. is out of town. ??? I saw there are some mails in his mailbox.
I think I'm a little bit crazy now. :D

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
you crazy... come on dude ;D if you are crazy well i wonder what others and our predecessors would say. And what would i say? hihihi!! when is that tenant coming back?

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
How you doing everybody !!

Congrats, ae03yy like good news too, for my part, nothing yet, my ecas says the same "in process" and nothing in the mail or email, have to wait till next Monday, hopefully can get good news !!

Remember every Monday before 7 am they ungrade the sistem, so if they made any changes should be appear in your ecas, after 8am.

Still don't know if Buffalo have already my meds, any advice on how to get that info??

Good Luck !!

ans

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
yegoo, the only way to know if your medicals were received by Buffalo is to email them directly.

Congratulations, ae03yy. Let's hope that next week will bring more good news.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
thks everyone it certainly is a good nnews, I tell u I haven't be sooo excited in my life to see my money encashed. I hope things will speed up and we'll all get the letter. Can't wait to the end of Monday!

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
The guy was back yesterday. There was no mail for me.
Whatever, he said he will pay attention to my mail. Nice guy!
About the med info, can you call your doctor to check if they sent that mail to Ottawa?

ans

Star Member
Aug 14, 2010
You can not only call your doctor to inquire if the package was sent, you should also ask him/her for a tracking number. The only problem is you will know when your results reach Ottawa, but in order to verify if they were forwarded to Buffalo you will have to email the Buffalo office directly.

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all!

Would you guys kindly help me out with some info? I was wondering how long its taking Buffalo to send the AOR and meds forms after they receive the full application? Also when does the Buffalo office go on Christmas break and how long is it?

Thanks in advance for your help and best of luck to us all! :)

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
fairooz, nobody knows the exact time when we can receive AOR. Normally it should be between 2 months to 4 months.
Nothing new today.

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fallsage said:
fairooz, nobody knows the exact time when we can receive AOR. Normally it should be between 2 months to 4 months.
Nothing new today.
Thanks for the info fallsage, here's hoping we all get some good news soon!