Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fallsage said:
Thanks! Guys!
I'm so glad I found this forum.
I'm applying from Canada. I'm living in Montreal now.
Hey fallsage, welcome on board. It seems we mailed application the same date ::) Do you know when it reached Buffalo? Mine took some time and was rec'd on Sept 7... but till now money is still outstanding.

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
ae03yy dont worry your BD/check will be cashed soon. Fallsage let us know when you receive your AOR/medical.

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
Hey guys nothing yet here,

Fallsage, I'm also applying from Montreal, I thought it would be faster from here.

The good thing it's that I went to NY consulate last weekend cuz my work permit expires and Dec. and also my TRV, and i renew it for another year, so now i have time to wait, but still i wanna have my PR like everybody else here.

Good Luck to All !!!!

Keep Your Faith

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy said:
Hey fallsage, welcome on board. It seems we mailed application the same date ::) Do you know when it reached Buffalo? Mine took some time and was rec'd on Sept 7... but till now money is still outstanding.
I sent those documents by UPS. They were delivered on Aug 28th.
Don't worry. I think yous money order will be cashed this week.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Same here yegoo. I'm in Hull and my WP expires in early next year along with PPT...so PR will truly be a time to rejoice and enjoy life a day at a time!

UPS?? how did u manage mailing from Canada? I tried the website but don't get it. So, what option to choose... regular or what and how much about it costs you... [Think i might need a training on using UPS ;) ]

BTW, what's ur Ecas showing fallsage and yeggoo? Mine doesn't have my address anymore just my name and the box if you don't want to access info online

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Everyone !

I sent my PR application to Buffalo with CSQ and all PCCs, they received it on 8 Nov,10 now I am waiting like everyone else here in this forum.

I have a question, if they send me AOR and Med request do I have to pay Landing fees also with those documents or I can send it anytime along the process.

My timeline (I am living in Montreal and my student visa is valid till July 2011)

CSQ applied Feb 2010
CSQ received Sep 2010
Applied for Police Clearance from 4 countries
PR application sent to Buffalo Nov 7 2010

Many Thanks

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
ae03yy everything normal, my address is still there, and says in process.

and waiting !!!

any news ??

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
My WP will expire in June. :(
I just went to a UPS store and gave them the address and money. They have free envelopes.
It cost $40, bloody expensive. Cuz I mailed the documents to Buffalo directly. My friend told me it would have cost less if I had mailed to Ontario office.
And you also can call UPS and they will schedule a pick up.

You can find the closest UPS store on its website.

And what's Ecas showing?

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Guys, The post man already passed through for today and of course nothing in the mail from Buffalo. Ans, what about you? I am so ready to do the medicals, i dont even care about my needle fear anymore ;D

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
thkks guys for the quick answer. My eCAS only shows my full name and then a box to check if i don't wanna see my profile online. Prior to Oct 4, I was able to see my address there along with a previous application status for PR. I decided to send an inquiry to their Tech Support.

Yegoo if you have pending status on eCAS it means they mailed your file #. You can click on pending and see when they started processing your application. You should get a letter within 6 bus. days from Buffalo, hopefully by Friday.

I planned on going to check BD in up coming days, but have a sense it's still outstandin :(

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
I finally figured out what ecas is.
I can't get my Client Application Status on the CIC website.
I filled the client id on my work permit.
However, it showed:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
make sure you dont put in any hyphen and space when typing the Client ID on eCas. Like mine is: 3343-9983 memorized from Student Permit of 1996 and current WP. So i write 33439983 and select the Identification Type as "Client ID number". Then input your Family Name, DOB, Country of Birth and voila. You should be in! hope it helps

If it doesn't work try calling the 1 888 numbr and select the option to Check your status (press 2, after selecting language). Then they'll ask for which status you are looking for and have you enter Client ID and Year of Birth. Then you'll get your status for what you selected.