+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

rye-zel

Apr 9, 2018
Ours was delivered Feb 20 and until now we don't have any update about it yet. It has been 49 days already
Ours was delivered 22nd of feb, no update yet but a member of our gc just received her aor today. Her app was delivered 27th of feb. Have you tried calling cic yet?

Rgm018

Apr 8, 2018
Ours was delivered 22nd of feb, no update yet but a member of our gc just received her aor today. Her app was delivered 27th of feb. Have you tried calling cic yet?
We haven't called yet. If there will be no update within the end of this week will call cic.

Terra90

Mar 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi thanks for the info, could you please let us know if the lady who received the AOR is an inland or an Outland applicant.

And what is a gc?

karenkaren88

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone
First im sorry if these questions have been answered before and if Im posting in the wrong section, im quite new to this. I have called the call center many times and each time got a bit different response. My status in Canada is visitor, i have lived with my common law partner (citizen) for 12 months (left twice for 2 weeks in between, was told thats not an issue). We decided to apply Outland as we want to travel for a few months after we submit the application. My first question is in regards to the class under which we should apply. I read the guide and im still confused. Are we able to apply under spouse and common law and then send the application outland? Or should we apply under family class to send it outland? Are inland and outland forms the same? And finally what do i state as my country of residency on the generic application question 10? Please let me know any thoughts and suggestions, i would appreciate any help!

lekeazemleke

Dec 9, 2016
Hello everyone
First im sorry if these questions have been answered before and if Im posting in the wrong section, im quite new to this. I have called the call center many times and each time got a bit different response. My status in Canada is visitor, i have lived with my common law partner (citizen) for 12 months (left twice for 2 weeks in between, was told thats not an issue). We decided to apply Outland as we want to travel for a few months after we submit the application. My first question is in regards to the class under which we should apply. I read the guide and im still confused. Are we able to apply under spouse and common law and then send the application outland? Or should we apply under family class to send it outland? Are inland and outland forms the same? And finally what do i state as my country of residency on the generic application question 10? Please let me know any thoughts and suggestions, i would appreciate any help!

My thoughts!

I would apply inland.
Both forms are the same.
Your current country of residence should be Canada since you have a TRV for Canada and you are in Canada.

But if you apply while away, I will suggest you apply outland and your country of residence will be the country in which you will be living in.

karenkaren88

Apr 10, 2018
My thoughts!

I would apply inland.
Both forms are the same.
Your current country of residence should be Canada since you have a TRV for Canada and you are in Canada.

But if you apply while away, I will suggest you apply outland and your country of residence will be the country in which you will be living in.
Thank you so much for your response!! It helps a lot:) So do you think visitor status is also a TRV?

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012

abdulrahman.khan

Mar 13, 2018
Calgary, AB
App. Filed.......
01-09-2021
Doc's Request.
09-09-2021
AOR Received.
24-11-2021
Where is this application?
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.