+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I just received the ATIP that I requested before receiving test invite, the only thing intersting is that my primary office is Vancouver and the event (oath) is Winnipeg.. other than that, LPP not started, only background complete and test they were about to send me.. lol

I am not ordering new one, will wait patiently now.. hopefully somwthig will come up soon!!
Seems that your application is moving at a similar pace to other ones handled in the Vancouver office.

Reactions: Alalac

Kay1990

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
My application office is Vancouver and my test is still not completed, test date is 23rd April. Anyone who faced this or who's test is still not completed for more than 2 weeks?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)

Good morning! My tracker has updated the citizenship ceremony as in progress on May 6th, and the oath has been scheduled on May 31st. Both are shown on the tracker today (May 8th). Now just waiting to receive an email invitation :)

Reactions: BerryBlossom

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
Good morning! My tracker has updated the citizenship ceremony as in progress on May 6th, and the oath has been scheduled on May 31st. Both are shown on the tracker today (May 8th). Now just waiting to receive an email invitation :)

Congratulations! You are almost there.

May I ask how long after you completed your test did the LPP update to completed and how long after that to get the update on May 6th? Thank you.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

BerryBlossom

Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations! You are almost there.

May I ask how long after you completed your test did the LPP update to completed and how long after that to get the update on May 6th? Thank you.
Thank you! I completed the test on March 23, and the test was marked two days after. LLP marked completed on April 22 (so almost a month) then the ceremony updated to in progress on May 6 which also comes with the oath schedule date. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: AndyGo

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you! I completed the test on March 23, and the test was marked two days after. LLP marked completed on April 22 (so almost a month) then the ceremony updated to in progress on May 6 which also comes with the oath schedule date. Hope this helps :)
Thank you very much, it does. Very happy for you. All the Best!!

Reactions: BerryBlossom

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Hello, kindly update the spreadsheet just saw an update today our LPP is completed May 7, 2024. many thanks!
by the way, me and my wife our LPP are completed but when I checked my son's tracker seems like there are no movement. my question is, as family we should be on the same day on the oath right?
Congrats! What's your visa office?