Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
I dont know is some issue with my application. After Feb 27 AOR, i dont get any feedback also I submitted a webform and pending for any progress.

The status update says April 22nd however there is no update on the status. Any idea how to get updates?

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

sny.sng

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
anyone waiting for test complete on tracker ? I did my test on 28th march and still waiting for test complete on tracker.
test window 28th mar-26th April.
Montreal office.
AOR 26th FEB

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I dont know is some issue with my application. After Feb 27 AOR, i dont get any feedback also I submitted a webform and pending for any progress.

The status update says April 22nd however there is no update on the status. Any idea how to get updates?
You'll be able to see the update maybe tomorrow or Friday.. if you cannot see anything you might be getting a new ghost update for things really change to your app

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024

You'll be able to see the update maybe tomorrow or Friday.. if you cannot see anything you might be getting a new ghost update for things really change to your app
This right here, my experience was similar to what the user responded. I got a GU and I was waiting for a few days for it to reflect on my tracker and when it did, there was more 1 update.

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
anyone waiting for test complete on tracker ? I did my test on 28th march and still waiting for test complete on tracker.
Montreal office.
AOR 26th FEB
You should just take a screenshot of your unofficial score and put it in a webform and submit it.

Reactions: sny.sng

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Guess who's back?? Meeee!!! lol

This morning I FINALLY got my tracker updated and got scheduled for TEST!!! I will update my office when I get the email next week. Not sure if that is linked to my ATIP or webforms requests, but whatever o_O...

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
Alalac - Happy and grateful :)
App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1099 Days
App Sent: Feb 17th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 17th, 2024
AOR Date: Feb 27th, 2024
Background Complete Date: March 28, 2024 (in the tracker)
Test Invite Date: April 19, 2024 (tracker date: April 17th but I didn't get any ghost updates)
Test Interview Date: April 25th to May 25th
Test Completed Date:

Once I take my test I will put in another ATIP to check the status based on this new situation o_O
Good mooooorrrnnniinng! Happy Thursday!!!

I woke up at 5:30 am today to complete my citizenship test (wasn't really anxious lol) and I PAAAASSSSEEEDDD!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuu!!! There was a guy making noise outside the building but I waited for him to go away... lol
1st attempt - Score 20/20!!! I hope they will accept my photos tho!!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!! :) o_O :D :po_O

Last edited:

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Got Fingerprints request yesterday and was luckily able to submit them in the evening to RCMP's agency. My AoR is Feb 26 and surprisingly neither me nor my wife has got test invite so far. We have already completed 2 months post AoR. Is this normal? I see most of the people have got test invites very quickly and people who got FP request already had received test invites. I am not able to decipher what's happening in my case.

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@TRM There are handful of people who did not receive any updates after submitting application, but don't worry, if you are seeing April 22nd as latest update that means you received a ghost update, which shows the officer is working on your file, I am sure you will receive the real update, maybe in 2 days, which is also a possibility, if not, you can contact IRCC with below options to know the status of your app. Also, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)
IRCC phone number and options:
1-888-242-2100
After your enter your UCI
Press 1 to confirm uci
Press 3
Press 4
Press 1
Press 0

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@sny.sng Yes we are seeing this trend for some feb applicants where test is being updated after 2 weeks or after the completion of test window, but don't need to worry.
you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link).
Also, Do you have an ID on the spreadsheet? If you need to add your info on the spreadsheet please fill the following info and send it here, I'll update the spreadsheet for you
ID:
Single/Family (How many if family):
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

Montreal office.
AOR 26th FEB

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)

Good mooooorrrnnniinng! Happy Thursday!!!

I woke up at 5:30 am today to complete my citizenship test (wasn't really anxious lol) and I PAAAASSSSEEEDDD!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuu!!! There was a guy making noise outside the building but I waited for him to go away... lol
1st attempt - Score 20/20!!! I hope they will accept my photos tho!!!!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!! :) o_O :D :po_O

• Love
Reactions: Alalac

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@sny.sng You can do it right away too and also you can call IRCC using below options
IRCC phone number and options:
1-888-242-2100
After your enter your UCI
Press 1 to confirm uci
Press 3
Press 4
Press 1
Press 0
you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)

Okay.. should i wait to end the test window which is tomorrow And then upload the temporary test in a webform ?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@ertarun It is happening with some applications, not sure what is the reason though. As you saw on our Feb WhatsApp group. there are some people without any updates after AOR.

Got Fingerprints request yesterday and was luckily able to submit them in the evening to RCMP's agency. My AoR is Feb 26 and surprisingly neither me nor my wife has got test invite so far. We have already completed 2 months post AoR. Is this normal? I see most of the people have got test invites very quickly and people who got FP request already had received test invites. I am not able to decipher what's happening in my case.