+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)

Another update:
D: SVJ2024
App Sent: Feb 27, 2024
AOR: March 6, 2024
GU1: April 17, 2024
Background verification completed: April 17, 2024
Test Invite: April 19, 2024
Test Date: Test to be taken between April 26, 2024 and May 25, 2024

Test Invite is from the Scarborough Office (Says SCR in the email).

Have a good weekend!

cana_prav

Aug 28, 2023
Weird scenario here; Got an invite for the test on April 12th and the test was scheduled to be taken between April 17th and May 17th. I took the test and passed on April 18th and the tracker (citizenship test part) got updated to completed this morning. Meanwhile I received another test invite (a duplicate one) mentioning a different date of April 20th to May 20th. And this shows up on the tracker in addition to the actual completion update.
Writing an email to IRCC NGF (Niagara Falls), AOR and invites came from NGF office.

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
I got AOR on Feb 27, 2024, and still no update on my application status. Is the status updated on the status tracker site? I have seen most of the Feb people get confirmation even a couple of friends have already done the exam. Should I raise any web form or how long should I wait?

regards
Madhu

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I got AOR on Feb 27, 2024, and still no update on my application status. Is the status updated on the status tracker site? I have seen most of the Feb people get confirmation even a couple of friends have already done the exam. Should I raise any web form or how long should I wait?

regards
Madhu
I would certainly send a webform and order atip notes. Not sure if that worked for me, but it was a huge coincidence that after I sent webform my app started to move again and they sent me test invite. I mean, I cannot affirm that it was because of that but IT WAS a HUGE coincidence it was for sure.. lol do it for your peace of mind. Be polite but don't be scared to ask your question directly, without telling a long story or asking sorry for bothering or anything else. Good luck!

Last edited:

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
You can raise a webform and/or call IRCC to check your application status. you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress

regards
Madhu

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@cana_prav Many have got this, probably a glitch from the IRCC side and you should be fine if you stick to the original window.
you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress

Weird scenario here; Got an invite for the test on April 12th and the test was scheduled to be taken between April 17th and May 17th. I took the test and passed on April 18th and the tracker (citizenship test part) got updated to completed this morning. Meanwhile I received another test invite (a duplicate one) mentioning a different date of April 20th to May 20th. And this shows up on the tracker in addition to the actual completion update.
Writing an email to IRCC NGF (Niagara Falls), AOR and invites came from NGF office.

Reactions: cana_prav

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I would certainly send a webform and order atip notes. Not sure if that worked for me, but it was a huge coincidence that after I sent webform my app started to move again and they sent me test invite. I mean, I cannot affirm that it was because of that but IT WAS a HUGE coincidence it was for sure.. lol do it for your peace of mind. Be polite but don't be scared to ask your question directly, without telling a long story or asking sorry for bothering or anything else. Good luck!
I don't think it works that way.
It's rather that a lot of others (at least 3 data points as I can see either from this thread or from the tracker) are sharing with you the exact timeline, with a difference of one day or two.
A coincidence indeed I would say.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Guess who's back?? Meeee!!! lol

This morning I FINALLY got my tracker updated and got scheduled for TEST!!! I will update my office when I get the email next week. Not sure if that is linked to my ATIP or webforms requests, but whatever o_O...

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
Alalac - Happy and grateful :)
App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1099 Days
App Sent: Feb 17th, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 17th, 2024
AOR Date: Feb 27th, 2024
Background Complete Date: March 28, 2024 (in the tracker)
Test Invite Date: April 19, 2024 (tracker date: April 17th but I didn't get any ghost updates)
Test Interview Date: April 25th to May 25th
Test Completed Date:

Once I take my test I will put in another ATIP to check the status based on this new situation o_O
I just received test email and my processing office is MBSK - Manitoba Saskatchewan!!

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
AOR: Feb 19, 2024
GU1: Mar 15, 2024
Background completed: Mar 18, 2024
GU2: Mar 20, 2024
Test link received: Mar 22, 2024
Test Date: Mar 25, 2024
GU3: Mar 26, 2024
Test completed: Mar 27, 2024
LPP completed: Apr 15, 2024 (updated in tracker on Apr 17)
Citizenship ceremony status changed to “in progress”: Apr 19, 2024
Oath scheduled: May 03, 2024 ( updated in tracker today and no instructions yet)

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their turn

Last edited: