Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi.. I just wanna know when you called RCMP.. does it take awhile to get a hold of someone? Cause I been calling them and all I get is your next on the queue for like 30 minutes.
Yes it took a while (around 50 mins). Then the person on the phone asked for DCN number, full name and DOB and put me on hold for another 3-4 mins & then told me about the status.

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
Just got a ghost update this morning but nothing has changed. Any idea how long does it usually take for the update to reflect on the tracker?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Wow :) Congratulations! I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)
AOR: Feb 19, 2024
GU1: Mar 15, 2024
Background completed: Mar 18, 2024
GU2: Mar 20, 2024
Test link received: Mar 22, 2024
Test Date: Mar 25, 2024
GU3: Mar 26, 2024
Test completed: Mar 27, 2024
LPP completed: Apr 15, 2024 (updated in tracker today)

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Citizenship Test mark as Completed: April 12, 2024 (saw on tracker today, April 17)
Office: Scarborough

My app also got updated yesrerday, April 16 but not sure if it's a ghost update or just related to citizenship test being completed.

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)

Citizenship Test mark as Completed: April 12, 2024 (saw on tracker today, April 17)
Office: Scarborough

My app also got updated yesrerday, April 16 but not sure if it's a ghost update or just related to citizenship test being completed.

Reactions: JamCan56

scientistatwork

Mar 29, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Jan 24 2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Congratulations to all those who are getting their LPP completed and getting Oath letters.
I have a questions, on the tracker sheet the "Application completed in days" seems a bit off to me. For example, the candiated whoes application sent date was Feb 3 to oath letter april 16th is 73 days total but on tracker it shows 104 days, why so? Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks!

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@scientistatwork Hey Good Question, it is counted until the oath complete date, i.e, in this case, May 17th is the oath date and it is 104 days.

Congratulations to all those who are getting their LPP completed and getting Oath letters.
I have a questions, on the tracker sheet the "Application completed in days" seems a bit off to me. For example, the candiated whoes application sent date was Feb 3 to oath letter april 16th is 73 days total but on tracker it shows 104 days, why so? Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks!

Reactions: scientistatwork

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
Question: If I get a ghost update on Apr 13th and see the actual update today, but the "last activity" date has been updated to Apr 17th (today), does that mean I'll see a new "actual update" later, or it's just the revelation of the ghost update on 13th?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@LargeLanguageModelBot If you have no real update on the 13th and 17th, then it seems both are GUs and you will get the real update soon. Also, please note that all GUs don't guarantee a real update but it sure means there is some progress in the backend. You can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress https://chat.whatsapp.com/GMIOl7IB21uIf5j8jg4GTS (New Link)
Also, Are you a Feb applicant and Do you have an ID on the spreadsheet? If you need to add your info to the spreadsheet please fill in the following info and send it here, I'll update the spreadsheet for you
ID:
Single/Family (How many if family):
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

Question: If I get a ghost update on Apr 13th and see the actual update today, but the "last activity" date has been updated to Apr 17th (today), does that mean I'll see a new "actual update" later, or it's just the revelation of the ghost update on 13th?