+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
Same here, our file was in Mississauga then got transferred to Manila themselves nearing the end of the process. It's now all done with passports and COPR received back today.
Congrats! How long did it take from PPR to receiving COPR for you?

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi I was hoping if someone can shed some light
I sponsored my spouse for PR under family class. I (sponsor)now received an email from cic on my email stating my uci number and application number. Please check the attached image link

can someone verify if that is AOR ?
and why that email is received on my email but not on the principal applicant email which was used in the applications

Samtasharm

Dec 31, 2022
I sponsored my spouse for PR under family class. I (sponsor)now received an email from cic on my email stating my uci number and application number. Please check the attached image link

and why that email is received on my email but not on the principal applicant email which was used in the applications

Congrats! Yes this is your AOR! As far as why you received on this email I’m not sure, we got all emails on my husbands and PPR to our representatives email. So I’m not sure how they determine that either lol

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

This is AOR. AOR is usually sent to sponsor's email.

nksid18

Apr 2, 2023
Updated Signature. I just picked up the decision document straight from the VFS Global (Canada) in Makati City, Philippines.

For those who are still waiting for their decision, I hope you receive a good news very soon.

SKGUG

Nov 29, 2023
Application submitted Feb 15, 2023.
AOR: MAR 23, 2023
SA: MAY 29, 2023
BIOMETRICS: JUN 7, 2023
MEDICAL: JULY 28, 2023 File transfered to Dar es Salaam.
File stalled
JAN 6,2024 ORDERED GCMS NOTES
FEB 13, 2024: EMAILED MP- FILE IS STILL STALLED.
MARCH 1, 2024, APPLIED FOR TRV
MARCH 13, 2024, TRV APPROVED
MARCH 26, 2024 EMAILED MP AGAIN, PR FILE STILL STALLED.

APRIL 16 2024: PPR FOR PR
APRIL 16, 2024: PPR FOR TRV

Reactions: nksid18

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
File stalled

Congratulations!!!

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
File stalled

Seeing your timeline makes me wonder the wait I will be facing, as my file has been sent to Dar es salaam in November 2023, applied in September 2023 and just did medical last month...

SKGUG

Nov 29, 2023
Seeing your timeline makes me wonder the wait I will be facing, as my file has been sent to Dar es salaam in November 2023, applied in September 2023 and just did medical last month...
I think we should have more people posting on files from Dar es Salaam or Kenya.

Well, as soon the file was sent to Dar es salaam, it sat on someone's desk. Until I emailed the MP and asked for an intervention, first time MP just did the usual followup but the second time, an agent in Calgary got involved, at the time we had already applied for TRV, our TRV was processed in Kenya and done in 12 days.

If you can, apply for TRV as soon as you get your medicals done.

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
I think we should have more people posting on files from Dar es Salaam or Kenya.

Well, as soon the file was sent to Dar es salaam, it sat on someone's desk. Until I emailed the MP and asked for an intervention, first time MP just did the usual followup but the second time, an agent in Calgary got involved, at the time we had already applied for TRV, our TRV was processed in Kenya and done in 12 days.

I have seen that, since the file was transferred to Dar es salaam it took 4 months to receive the medical request from November to March there was no update.
I keep waiting as the application is still within the processing time

Reactions: SKGUG

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023

It is so hard to find case processed at Dar es salaam visa office on this forum to get the idea of what is going on!

That was so quick for the TRV, May be Nairobi has better processing than Dar es salaam.
At first, I thought Dar es salaam was better than Nairobi

Reactions: SKGUG