+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
Hello all,

GCkey and PR portal is showing medical passed and we also received pre-arrival services letter on March 23.

But, today we received letter from Mississauga office for reminder of medical exam and reminder of RFRF fees. (I am somehow sure that it's a generic email but still want to double check)

Anyone having same issue?

Thanks
I received the same email today as well.

Have you received sponsor approval email?

Reactions: sarahsbanks

leo89b

Mar 2, 2023
I received the same email today as well.

Have you received sponsor approval email?
No.
What about you?

I think it's a generic email because when we got our AOR on sponsor's email, next day we got email on PA's email with temp. application number and some documents required message but that was also confusing. We checked on PR tracker and GCkey but all were fine.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
No.
What about you?

I think it's a generic email because when we got our AOR on sponsor's email, next day we got email on PA's email with temp. application number and some documents required message but that was also confusing. We checked on PR tracker and GCkey but all were fine.
I haven’t received sponsor Approval email as well.

My tracker hasn’t been updated since March 20th, 2023 after eligibility passed. Hoping for it to be updated soon for current information.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
No.
What about you?

Received Sponsor Approval today as well

Reactions: thamy23 and leo89b

leo89b

Mar 2, 2023
Received letter from CPC Mississauga in mail (March 27) checked today.

Letter doesn't have title stating it's AIP letter but looks like AIP.
Basically says that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Just other common info and instructions as what to do and all (if you change address or any information changed during the processing)

No email received on any of our email. Don't know why they sent letter instead of the email.

thamy23

Mar 8, 2023
Hi all,

I was wondering when was the last time your process was updated and if your background verification has started. My last update was on March 20, and 2 weeks later, the background check hasn't started. Is anyone experiencing the same delay?

On a brighter note, I checked the January 2023 inland forum, and some members received their PR confirmation later. Their process took 7 to 10 weeks. If that's any indication of the inland spousal sponsorship processing times, we should hear about ours soon.

Cheers!!!

Reactions: JoshD

TCMalster

Jan 20, 2023
I am in the same position, but it seems other people have their background check go from Not Started to Completed. I am thinking it should take about 4-6 weeks

Hi all,

I was wondering when was the last time your process was updated and if your background verification has started. My last update was on March 20, and 2 weeks later, the background check hasn't started. Is anyone experiencing the same delay?

On a brighter note, I checked the January 2023 inland forum, and some members received their PR confirmation later. Their process took 7 to 10 weeks. If that's any indication of the inland spousal sponsorship processing times, we should hear about ours soon.

Cheers!!!

Reactions: thamy23