I keep getting this error when I try to add my case:

400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
nginx

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys,
Anyone here knows how to submit OWP application if we submit spousal sponsorship application online?
There doesn't seem to be any provision for OWP application on the Online portal for Inland applicants.

Thanks in advance.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
HI All,

I have submitted my spousal application on October 2021 and till now I havent got any AOR's/email's from IRCC.
It was online.

The problem Im facing now is, Im unable to login to and check the status online from which I have submitted my spousal application, also unable to reset the password as well. Raised multiple web-forms, But nu luck.
Can someone please guide me :-(

Apr 16, 2022
Hi Everyone,

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada.

WhatsApp group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/H5JtTpAjLlaKR9wknG3GDL
Telegram group - https://t.me/+kjLpAJfh3o80ODVi

Trackers - https://www.myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2022-spousal-sponsorship-applicants

Daily updates on Facebook @Myimmitracker

Good luck!

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
Hi there,

We sent our inland spousal sponsorship in February 2022

We got AOR April 9th 2022
Processing started April 8th 2022.

They then sent this weird request letter on Thursday asking to show proof of medical exam(app was refused in Aug so biometrics n Medical was already done) along with request to pay rprf. My medical is due to expire May 6th 2022.

This letter is driving me up the wall because they sent this the first time we applied and they then refused the application. Please help.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi there,

We sent our inland spousal sponsorship in February 2022

We got AOR April 9th 2022
Processing started April 8th 2022.

They then sent this weird request letter on Thursday asking to show proof of medical exam(app was refused in Aug so biometrics n Medical was already done) along with request to pay rprf. My medical is due to expire May 6th 2022.

This letter is driving me up the wall because they sent this the first time we applied and they then refused the application. Please help.
It’s weird They have extended your medical expiry date. I think you don’t have other option other than doing new medical. Did you appeal or re-appy the new app?

Apr 16, 2022
It’s weird They have extended your medical expiry date. I think you don’t have other option other than doing new medical. Did you appeal or re-appy the new app?
In our first app I did the medical on May 6th 2021. They refused that app on Aug 10th 2021. We reapplied on Feb 17th this year. My medical is still valid but knowing IRCC and their processing times, I know will have to redo it.

I did also check my status over their call centre. They said they’re processing my background check and they haven’t done the eligibility check yet. It’s weird that they’re asking to rprf so soon.

Reactions: BRIL23

Mega88

Apr 26, 2022
Hi I have applied online on feb 8 and received a letter to submit a police certificate from the UK, as well as an invitation letter to get my biometrics done on April 15.
I have done the biometrics on April 19th through VFS but haven’t received any confirmation that it was linked to my application.
I have also sent the police certificate via the webform and also haven’t received any aor…
Is that normal?

another question i thought i will be able to track my application through the main account i created to apply… but apparently not… and i have been unable tocreate any myCIC account and when i created my GCkey account ihave been unable to add my application to that account even though i have the UCI and application number and my name and family name and date of birth are definitely correct! :) anyone else have the same issue?

also my husband (who is the sponsor in this case) have a received an email telling him that his application to become a sponsor was successful and that it was now transferred to Ontario for processing…

sorry too many questions but I have been stressing out about it and not getting any answers on the ircc website… any help answering any of these questions would highly appreciated!
thank you again!! :):)

Buchim

Feb 6, 2022
Hi I have applied online on feb 8 and received a letter to submit a police certificate from the UK, as well as an invitation letter to get my biometrics done on April 15.
I have done the biometrics on April 19th through VFS but haven’t received any confirmation that it was linked to my application.
I have also sent the police certificate via the webform and also haven’t received any aor…
Is that normal?

another question i thought i will be able to track my application through the main account i created to apply… but apparently not… and i have been unable tocreate any myCIC account and when i created my GCkey account ihave been unable to add my application to that account even though i have the UCI and application number and my name and family name and date of birth are definitely correct! :) anyone else have the same issue?

also my husband (who is the sponsor in this case) have a received an email telling him that his application to become a sponsor was successful and that it was now transferred to Ontario for processing…

sorry too many questions but I have been stressing out about it and not getting any answers on the ircc website… any help answering any of these questions would highly appreciated!
thank you again!! :):)
Is this Outland or Inland?
Why the worry when your application is moving faster than most others. You have received SA and BIL.
I submitted my application on Feb 6 and only received AOR on April 14. No other communication since then.

AOR is usually sent to the sponsor. Your spouse should check his email. Since you already have an application number beginning with Fxxxxxx, then your application has been received. Probably this was omitted but it doesn't matter, if your application is already processing.

I also have problem linking my application to GcKey to date. But I've registered both the sponsor and PA to the new PR Tracker. https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/. YOU CANNOT TRACK YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH THE ONLINE PR APPLICATION PORTAL.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.