+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2022 - Citizenship Applications

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
No, I want to believe it. But I just want to know how did you know about this? The google sheet has lots of people saying they are "ECAS in progress" while also being online applicants
I have read someone in Dec 2021 forum said the same.. because they cannot access new tracker, IRCC allows them to review the status in ECAS.. ..

Once again

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
No, I want to believe it. But I just want to know how did you know about this? The google sheet has lots of people saying they are "ECAS in progress" while also being online applicants
because people don't know the difference between inprogress on tracker and in process on ecas

Reactions: melito

Once again

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
I originally did not know either, but someone in the comments reminded me about that. But I will take it as true then, thank you
100% in progress when you login tracker, but it doesn‘t make sense until you see another update on the right corner, it is the time which agent begin processsing your application. when you got AOR, ecas show Application received. When agent begin to process, it will change In Process on ecas.

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
100% in progress when you login tracker, but it doesn‘t make sense until you see another update on the right corner, it is the time which agent begin processsing your application. when you got AOR, ecas show Application received. When agent begin to process, it will change In Process on ecas.
Yeah, my tracker is not updated since AOR. But good to know this is the only one that I'd be checking. Thanks

barryallen

Feb 21, 2017
Hello All - I have submitted my online application yesterday. Good luck to everyone !!

Hi Admin - Can you please add me to spreadsheet as well, Thanks!

Application Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1624
No of Applicants: Single
Application sent: Feb 20,2022
Application delivered: Feb 20,2022
AOR: Awaiting

Received AOR today. Can you please update the tracker ?