+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
I passed on September 4th, received the email immediately but only received verification and an update on the tracker September 13th. Give them time - someone has to review the photos taken throughout your test manually. The photo of my driver's licence was a little blurry and I was still marked as complete. I'm sure you'll have an update on the next week or so. Congrats on passing the test!
Thank you very much, really appreciate it!

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Finally BG completed today- three days after the ghost update (Sep 14) on the tracker.

How long would it take to receive the test invite now? I have to started studying yet though !!

Reactions: Wandering Mind

eagle922

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
I have only heard of one person getting a confirmation ever, I don't believe a confirmation is a standard part of the process. Unless someone else has a differing insight? I wouldn't worry
Yes, I believe the same. It's been over a month I sent my passport but have had no response, I think it may be standard.

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
HOw long does it take to get test invite after Bg complete, After BG havent seen any updates .

Onlien application.
Submitted on Feb 20
AOR: 10 Aug
BG completed on Aug 7th, Update shows as September 8, 2021 .

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
Yeah I sent the passport scans via replying to their original email (as they indicated in their letter) and have not heard anything back.

I was surprised that we could not just upload the scans to the website directly rather than emailing it.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
So...We are scheduled for tests from September 23rd :)!

I will come back to the thread and update the spreadsheet later this weekened, but I would appreciate if someone can help out :)

cyberkodi

Jun 14, 2021
I would appreciate if someone can clarify this to me, so for the Fingerprint process, I have an appointment with our local police force for fingerprint, Looking at the form I need to fill in before the appointment, it says input citizinsehsip reference number (Application ID), so does that mean the RCMP will send the results directly to IRCC? or will they send it to me (my address) and then I need to forward it to the IRCC office? I am confused on this, would appreciate if someone who gone through it can clarify.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I would appreciate if someone can clarify this to me, so for the Fingerprint process, I have an appointment with our local police force for fingerprint, Looking at the form I need to fill in before the appointment, it says input citizinsehsip reference number (Application ID), so does that mean the RCMP will send the results directly to IRCC? or will they send it to me (my address) and then I need to forward it to the IRCC office? I am confused on this, would appreciate if someone who gone through it can clarify.
Yes RCMP will forward the results directly, you could also ask for a copy to be sent to you.

Reactions: cyberkodi

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I have updated the entries, please let me know if your entry is missing anything or needs to be updated.

Time to start studying :)