+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all,
I received a mail from IRCC on Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class - Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.
it's says that there are delays in processing my application and so I may not find progress bar. However I still see progress bar in my application.

Did anybody receive the same mail?
I received it too, I’m PNP- EE.

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for replying. So, does that mean it will take a long time to have our application processed?. I was wondering if our stages like eligibility, criminality and security gets processed soon so that we get relieved a bit. Any thoughts?
Not sure about that TBH!
The only way to be accurate update is GCMS notes or Speaking with IRCC agent.
If all Eligibility/ Background gets processed quickly that means we will get PPR the next day hehe.

Reactions: mvneema10

Blit tech

Feb 23, 2020
I am panicking a little. I can see most everyone got MEP and BIL at the same date. But my MEP is still pending. During upfront medical the physician asked if my toddler daughter ever seen a speech therapist. I think this might be a cause for this delay. My daughter is perfectly fine btw. Anyone on the same boat?

FSW Outland Bangladesh
AOR: 26 Feb
BIL: 16 Mar
Biometric updated: 17 Mar
Background check: We are processing your background check
Medical: we are reviewing the results of your medical exam
Have you gotten your MEP now?

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I got the same email Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class - Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application.
I got this email twice.
My application will be double delayed or what lol.

Reactions: Jaisonds

pal007

Jul 17, 2019
hello everyone , i have qiestion do we need to sibmit rcmp fingerprints with apllication or wait for them to ask ? i am from india i already got pcc from india .

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I didn't get the email. I guess you are good not double delayed.
I did not get it either. I've rechecked my contact e-mail adress on my profile to be sure if it is correct there, but turns out it is correct.

I have no idea why some people did not receive that e-mail, and this makes me worry.

diamante145

Mar 26, 2021
I did not get it either. I've rechecked my contact e-mail adress on my profile to be sure if it is correct there, but turns out it is correct.

I have no idea why some people did not receive that e-mail, and this makes me worry.
What day did you submit your file or get your AOR. Mine is the 19th of March

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
What day did you submit your file or get your AOR. Mine is the 19th of March
AOR 28 Nov 2019, all passed since May 2020.

Almost everyone got the mail no matter when they got AOR. So it just added more stress to my waiting. I'm planning to call IRCC today.