+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

yogniti

Apr 20, 2022
Received GCMS notes the second time on 13th May, the first one on 5th January. No change. o_O Primary VO: NDVO (unfortunately), secondary: CIO. Eligibility and security: Not started, Criminality: In progress, Info sharing: complete, medical: Passed-expired. Uploaded upfront medical and PCC in April on the portal (placeholder generated on request). Still not reflected. When should AOR Feb,21 expect any movement???? *frustrated*

• Wow
Reactions: Lc4life

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Received GCMS notes the second time on 13th May, the first one on 5th January. No change. o_O Primary VO: NDVO (unfortunately), secondary: CIO. Eligibility and security: Not started, Criminality: In progress, Info sharing: complete, medical: Passed-expired. Uploaded upfront medical and PCC in April on the portal (placeholder generated on request). Still not reflected. When should AOR Feb,21 expect any movement???? *frustrated*
I am Feb 2022 AOR this is the exact same status that I have omg

Tejaaa123

May 15, 2022
Hello everyone,hope all are doing good.need ur valuable suggestion and help.My BC PNP nomination done in nov 2020, express entry AOR Feb 21. WES was already done.recently university from which I did masters faced some controversy and legal issues, I did masters 10 years ago from this univ.I got email from WES that they have send email to university for re verification of masters degree. visited university several times, but authorities there express there inability to re verify as case is sub-judice and academic record of univ is seized by court and outcome of the case may take several years as legal process in india is very slow. I have some questions which I hope somebody can answer:

1 can I remove my masters deegree credential from my WES account, as I believe its gonna delay my application. I have read somewhere that I need to call WES and request to customer service team in writing for this request.then WES evaluators will review this request and determine whether they can remove this credential .

2 if I remove masters degree credential from WES can it impact my express entry application. However,when I receive ITA in nov 2020 my score was 933 and cutoff score in that draw was 469.

Plz share your suggestions

May 17, 2022
Hi Members

FSW-O AOR- Feb 2021 VO- RROC

We received ADR on 24th April for remedicals, schedule A and PCC and uploaded the same to portal on 7th May.

However I have mistakenly uploaded schedule A in the placeholder allocated for Spouse PCC.

We have done below steps as soon as we realized our mistake on 7th May itself. (Deadline to submit ADR was 24th May)

1.Raised webform explained and attached spouse Pcc on new webform portal
2.Raised webform explained and attached spouse Pcc on old webform portal
3.Sent PCC through email to RROC, CPC Ottawa and Local VO

Is there anything else we can do?? Will this result in rejection of our application ?

Has anyone gone through similar situation? Please help. We’re going through so much anxiety atm

We received 4 acknowledgment emails on 12th May and in ADR section on portal it says “12th May- We are reviewing the documents you provided “

PS- We have called IRCC twice during this time and both agents said it won’t result in rejection since we have sent the webform before due date and we’ll get a chance to rectify the mistake. But I’ve seen instances where IRCC call center agents not giving 100% accurate info. Pls advise

Lipika_08

Dec 9, 2019
AOR Feb 2021
Biometrics are still not updated till date.
Received medical request today (17.05.2022). Does that mean they have picked up the file and will start processing soon?

Lipika_08

Dec 9, 2019
Oh Congratulations... at least you got something... now probably after submission of these.. its should be another 3-5 weeks. what is your AOR and NOC?

Mine is 5th FEB 2021... nothing at all.
AOR is 19.02.2021 | NOC 4211
If they are following LIFO then probably you will get some update soon.
Do they really process everything within 4-5 weeks of submission of re-medicals?

D

Deleted member 1083629

Do they really process everything within 4-5 weeks of submission of re-medicals?
No. Completely random. There are people waiting for 4 months. There are people who got RFV email in 7-10 days.

Dev7

Jan 29, 2022
Im hoping for an update..! but god knows.

Yea based on the people who've received ADRs, after re-submission of all docs, it seems to be that time frame.... but you never know.

@MajorGrom could be right too.