+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Aarushi93

Oct 30, 2019
Hi
Any Feb AOR's issued PPR's?

I received the AOR: 27the February 2020
HELLO
EVEN I HAVE RECEIVED THE AOR ON 27 fEB 2020.
I filled a web form, to which there reply was, security, background, eligibility- valid
got no clue when they will be issuing the COPR?

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I got a ghost update today. AOR Feb 15. FSW EE.

When I checked, the medicals are updated to You passed medicals on December 15th. My actual medicals were expired on November 19th.

Does this mean they extended medicals for one more year?

Reactions: haris_rasheed

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019

When I checked, the medicals are updated to You passed medicals on December 15th. My actual medicals were expired on November 19th.

Most probably yes.
I am bit confused as your AOR is 15th Feb and you said your medicals expired on 19th Nov 2020, becuase usually on IRCC portal, medical is passed on a date after AOR received.
Did you get your medicals done on 19th Nov 2019?
Or was it showing as passed on ircc portal on 19th Nov 2019?

Just wanted to clarify as my AOR is 17th Feb 2020 and medicals on portals showing as passed on 27th Feb 2020, but actually I got my medicals done on 28th Dec 2019. So what would be the medical expiry date for me?
According to ircc guidelines, it should ideally expire on 27th Feb 2021.

If you could please advise?

GW007

May 22, 2020

Probably extended for 6 months...

morgt

Dec 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon please a friend of mine raised a webform and got this:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

Please what does this mean? Why will she be asked to resubmit details and documents?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

Please what does this mean? Why will she be asked to resubmit details and documents?
I received a similar answer when I forgot to use both first and middle name in the "given name" section. In my case I sent a new webform with the correct information. I am not sure about the last point that you highlighted: did you attach documents to your previous webform? If so you should include them again in the new webform.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

• Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and

The answers is that when the webform was raised, it may have incorrect information because of which IRCC was unable to verify the identity of the person submitting the webform. If any information is incorrect or does not match with what IRCC has on file, they will not respond.

Also see @matteosc response above.

morgt

Dec 12, 2020
I received a similar answer when I forgot to use both first and middle name in the "given name" section. In my case I sent a new webform with the correct information. I am not sure about the last point that you highlighted: did you attach documents to your previous webform? If so you should include them again in the new webform.
Thanks for your response. The webform didn't include any documents attached. I will check for information disperity.

morgt

Dec 12, 2020
The answers is that when the webform was raised, it may have incorrect information because of which IRCC was unable to verify the identity of the person submitting the webform. If any information is incorrect or does not match with what IRCC has on file, they will not respond.

Also see @matteosc response above.
Thanks alot, you and @matteosc have been really helpful on this.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
*Cross posted*

Hi all,
I have a question to those who did biometrics recently in Canada.
How long does it take for biometrics to be updated on the online profile?

I did mine today in Vancouver, and just checked the profile which hasn't been updated
yet. The gentleman who helped me said that they send it right away.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much!

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Most probably yes.
I am bit confused as your AOR is 15th Feb and you said your medicals expired on 19th Nov 2020, becuase usually on IRCC portal, medical is passed on a date after AOR received.
Did you get your medicals done on 19th Nov 2019?
Or was it showing as passed on ircc portal on 19th Nov 2019?

Just wanted to clarify as my AOR is 17th Feb 2020 and medicals on portals showing as passed on 27th Feb 2020, but actually I got my medicals done on 28th Dec 2019. So what would be the medical expiry date for me?
According to ircc guidelines, it should ideally expire on 27th Feb 2021.

If you could please advise?
Medicals expire on the date the medicals are uploaded onto the system. So mostly it will be a few days after your medicals are done. GCMS notes give the exact date.

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
*Cross posted*

Hi all,
I have a question to those who did biometrics recently in Canada.
How long does it take for biometrics to be updated on the online profile?

I did mine today in Vancouver, and just checked the profile which hasn't been updated
yet. The gentleman who helped me said that they send it right away.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much!
I did biometrics on October 26th around 12pm and the profile was updated already when I checked the same day around 2pm.

Reactions: Magnolian